Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you know about the Keto Diet

Dirty keto is not for me. All that butter, cheese, bacon, sodium...nah. Cholesterol and blood pressure be at risk. Anyway, my magnesium was low and I had headaches. Keto ain't a temporary thing for me nor could it ever be a lifestyle. Still, I may retry clean keto in the future.

You weren't even talkin to me, but still lol.

lol yeah I had to buy some supplements as well to offset some of the side effects I was experiencing.

Once im offa this shit I dont think i'll go back to it for good. Prolly will just be on a regular balanced to low carb diet but not full on keto

Other than the first two days of bubble guts, I haven't had any side effects

I've never measured mine personally. Prolly cuz I couldnt find the lil test joints out here and didnt feel like ordering them. I wonder what mine is

Not sure. I'm going for a fit for my pants. Once that happens, I'll do a modified keto where I'm going to be smart about the carbs I eat

lol word. I ended up losing about 40lbs total since last year and being on keto. Went back home and pigged out on all the comfort foods i been missing for like a month.

Surprisingly I didnt gain much weight when I was gone. trying to find something in between where I can be partially on keto/low carb and still have some carbs every now and again.

Keep goin bruh.. you past the difficult part now

lol word. I ended up losing about 40lbs total since last year and being on keto. Went back home and pigged out on all the comfort foods i been missing for like a month.

Surprisingly I didnt gain much weight when I was gone. trying to find something in between where I can be partially on keto/low carb and still have some carbs every now and again.

Keep goin bruh.. you past the difficult part now
Yeah I'm finally able to get back into the gym so now I'm trying to workout using the increase in protein I'm getting to help get some definition

I really gotta get on this. I had a family dinner for my dads bday yesterday and my gut looks huge in the pic smh

I really gotta get on this. I had a family dinner for my dads bday yesterday and my gut looks huge in the pic smh
Last year I took my daughter to the skating rink and took a pic with her in an arcade racing seat.

Wait, this was before covid I think.

I looked at my gut and was like nah. I gotta do something

I fell off for a little bit but i'm back at. Gonna attempt to be on keto for 5-6 days out of the week and then be a bit more liberal with the carbs for the other 1-2 days. Nothing too crazy but ima see how this works out for me

Back