Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you know about the Keto Diet

S/o made this bomb azzz salad to wit the beef ribs she cooked last nite.

I did cheat today witva burger and fries. My body punished me wit with a vengeance

As per my knowledge You can drink anything in keto but low sugar.the greatest part is to not get any enhanced mixers and you need to blend them with eating routine pop or diet tonic water.

@Word....Life @IP360 @Lou Cypher when yall get some time can yall drop some resources for recipes and tips on the best way to try this shit out for a month? Thanks in advance!

@Blackish

As for best way to try it? I mean I know folks mention "side effects" when 1st starting out. I experienced NONE of that. Start wit a recipe that's familiar and go from there.

When cookin riced cauliflower, it is bland. So you might wanna add a lil seasoning. Can easily get a bag in the frozen veggie isle.

There's plenty of keto dessert recipes. This was my go to...

Almond flour is your friend.

I made some keto pancakes about 2 weeks ago. Woo lawd it was scust. Anyway, I checked my ketones level and it was super low (0.1 mmol). I don't wanna go full keto bc I'm afraid of the side effects. I may just stick with low carbs.

Ima try a few recipes for a week and see if im fuckin with it or not....

I dont drink soda and I'm not really big on sweets/sugary stuff so that shouldnt be a problem. I love rice tho so ima have to try this cauliflower rice shit out

Ima try a few recipes for a week and see if im fuckin with it or not....

I dont drink soda and I'm not really big on sweets/sugary stuff so that shouldnt be a problem. I love rice tho so ima have to try this cauliflower rice shit out
I don't really eat sweets either and I don't really like soda so I drink water 98% of the time.

I love rice, but I cut back like 2 years ago so it's not a real issue. Potato chips are my weakness. I'm gonna try the cauliflower rice as well tho.

I don't really eat sweets either and I don't really like soda so I drink water 98% of the time.

I love rice, but I cut back like 2 years ago so it's not a real issue. Potato chips are my weakness. I'm gonna try the cauliflower rice as well tho.

Yeah I was looking in the store today like what are some alternative snacks that doesnt have many carbs... I landed on roasted seaweed so that's gonna have to do for now lol ?

I know the one thing I hated back when I was actively adjusting my diet was all that bullshit counting calories... I hate it.. Im not gonna bother with it this time around and see how I do

Back