Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you know about the Keto Diet

Omg Guys, I cant drink on Keto?!
You can drink on Keto. Most whiskeys, Vodkas, Gins, Scotches, Tequilas, some wines are all low carb or zero carb.

Something about being in Ketosis makes you get drunk faster though so pace yourself. The biggest part is to not get any flavored liquors and you have to mix them with diet soda or diet tonic water.

Theres this stuff they sell in most grocery stores called Zevia:

s-l1600.jpg

They are soda's sweetened with Stevia instead of sugar/sucralose/aspartame. No carbs or calories and taste pretty damn good for being sugar free. I use them as a mixer whenever i drink.

You can drink on Keto. Most whiskeys, Vodkas, Gins, Scotches, Tequilas, some wines are all low carb or zero carb.

Something about being in Ketosis makes you get drunk faster though so pace yourself. The biggest part is to not get any flavored liquors and you have to mix them with diet soda or diet tonic water.

Theres this stuff they sell in most grocery stores called Zevia:

s-l1600.jpg

They are soda's sweetened with Stevia instead of sugar/sucralose/aspartame. No carbs or calories and taste pretty damn good for being sugar free. I use them as a mixer whenever i drink.
I like margaritas tho! This is gonna be tough.

How are bowel movements during Keto?

I’ve always been regular and that hasn’t changed but I’ve heard some people have to take vitamins to keep them regular...but that’s for people wit’ week ass systems if you ask me

Back