Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you know about the Keto Diet

Can you share the different foods you eat? @Word...Life

I cooked this on Sunday...broccoli n cheese, cauliflower rice and baked turkey wings...sautéed most of it in avocado oil and real butter...I also made a cabbage soup, some chicken, mushroom and veggie roast...pretty much anything I want except starches, carbs and sugars

57F6558A-EB12-4AE5-B238-5932A2F87A88.jpeg

I dont think keto or paleo or any other special diet is needed. Our bodies like a variety of things. Protein, fat, carbs, sugar etc. One serving is considered a half cup. You put that half cup rice on a plate and you realize how easy it is to over eat in calories. Protein, veggies and good fat alone wont make you fat it's the extra carbs and sugars.

Yummm that looks and sounds good Word!

I just wish I could give up sugar smh

I've been doing keto since 2014. Lost 130lbs. Right now I'm in the gym toning up so I gained weight back but lost more inches. Went from the 320ish to 195 right now lowest was 170
Great shit fam but Yo u still not wearing sloppy bacon neck tees right?

Can anyone explain what it is to be in ketosis? I've read keto is not good for long time health.

Can anyone explain what it is to be in ketosis? I've read keto is not good for long time health.

yo body eatin yo body

when you wake up hung over and feeling dried out and ya breath smell like a cold bolo w/ cheese.....you in ketosis my boy

thats why that breakfast burrito gives you instant life lol

yo body eatin yo body

when you wake up hung over and feeling dried out and ya breath smell like a cold bolo w/ cheese.....you in ketosis my boy

thats why that breakfast burrito gives you instant life lol
Oh shit lmao

Ketosis is when your body stops using glucose to fuel itself and instead burns fat for fuel. This can be from food ingested or from fat reserves in the body. Keto is fine long term. I just had my labs done yesterday and everything is in the normal range when i used to be pre diabetic.

Yup...seafood (shellfish) and fish are usually naturally low in carbs and natural sugars so for tha most part you’re fine...I think shrimp and crab actually don’t have any carbs either
The only seafood that has carbs are shell fish like clams, Scallops, and oysters. they are low in carbs though, just should be eaten in moderation.

Back