Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you know about the Keto Diet

I fell off for a little bit but i'm back at. Gonna attempt to be on keto for 5-6 days out of the week and then be a bit more liberal with the carbs for the other 1-2 days. Nothing too crazy but ima see how this works out for me
Yeeeeeeeah this is me

My glucose levels were phenomenal during the period I was on keto but my cholesterol was out of control and the fish oil pills weren't helping. I finally decided to get on a pill to reduce my cholesterol.

But I liked not having to take as much insulin while I was on keto. I think I'ma start what you're doing next month. I hate starting shit in the middle of a month lol. I have to go back in a few weeks to do follow up blood work. If my cholesterol is under control then I'ma get back on keto and just add more foods/items that reduce cholesterol and lay off the pork rinds and shit šŸ˜¢

If you need recipe ideas, there are a ton of accounts on IG that I used. They all pretty much post the same meals so it really don't matter which one you follow

Just type in keto

If you need recipe ideas, there are a ton of accounts on IG that I used. They all pretty much post the same meals so it really don't matter which one you follow

Just type in keto

Ok!

Today Im having salmon and asparagus

is this keto friendly?

i hate butter šŸ„“
You'll come to like it but it really helps with the satiation feeling when the goal is it feel full.

There are other substitutes but I love butter. You can use bacon grease but I can't remember if you eat swine or not and avocado oil is great as well

Back