Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you know about the Keto Diet

Doin that shyt now.

From why I understand it's pretty much a no carb diet. Focuses more on protein and veggies.

My s/o cousin's ex-wife been doing it for a while and lost 20lbs in 2-3 months I think. Shes been finding recipes and making these keto dishes. Can't front...shyt isnt that bad. Instead of regular flour, she uses almond flour. Guessing it's more healthier.

I’m interested in starting it just to see if I lose more weight

When did you start and how much weight did you lose

I wanna say almost a month.

I haven't weighed myself yet since starting, but I can tell I lost some pounds. I see it in my face...stomach has gone down...pants starting to fall off...I feel lighter.

I wanna say almost a month.

I haven't weighed myself yet since starting, but I can tell I lost some pounds. I see it in my face...stomach has gone down...pants starting to fall off...I feel lighter.

Awesome

Any of y’all do Keto? My doctor suggested it to me and I told her I heard that shit was bad but she broke it down for me.

She wants me to try it for a month.

Any of y’all do Keto? My doctor suggested it to me and I told her I heard that shit was bad but she broke it down for me.

She wants me to try it for a month.
Did it and lost 60 w/o working out

I took fish oil to offset the higher amount of cholesterol in my diet

This is over the course of a year. After 30 pounds I wasn't doing it for weight loss just as a lifestyle change. First week I lost 8 pounds though
Interesting. I’ve lost twelve pounds in a week before.

I start tomorrow. Someone said fast in combination with Keto but idk about all that. I’ll see what this month do.

Interesting. I’ve lost twelve pounds in a week before.

I start tomorrow. Someone said fast in combination with Keto but idk about all that. I’ll see what this month do.
Hmm I wouldn't fast also

Remember bacon is your best friend

I can eat bacon?! oh hell yea.
I would cook my eggs in bacon grease, then have a bacon cheeseburger with no bun wrapped in lettuce

Then for dinner have a salad with bacon in it

Snacks would usually be slim jims, pork rinds, and peanut butter

Then just water

Felt like a fat fuck but then step on the scale and be down 4 pounds two days later

Back