Welcome To aBlackWeb

What do you do to manage stress?

Bobjones

It's well known and researched that stress is a major driver of ill health, running the gamut of mood disorders (anxiety, depression), inflammation (causing disease and premature aging) and poor quality sleep.

Understand that when stress is day to day, stress is what one becomes conditioned to. Don't assume that because you can't perceive it it isn't there, insidiously gnawing away at body and mind. If it's all you know, it will become your normal.

With that said, given how busy and hectic our days may be, it can be difficult finding the time or even the will power to help yourself catch a break...

But I've always reasoned to myself that a little bit of an effort is better than none at all. In the same way a person could get up a little bit earlier to do a 10 minute jog in the morning before work, we can interject some type of anti-stress routines here and there to counterbalance the bullshit we face on a day to day basis.

So, for the sake of your health of body and mind, what do u guys and gals do to destress, find calm, peace, serenity and temporarily "get away" from it all? How do you manage stressful events?

It was s job i had that my manager would get on my last nerves to the point i felt like I was going to harm to him. I stated going to the gun range get a box of 100and let her rip

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
I always make time to be alone for a while and just chill, smoke, scroll, listen to music, etc... something thats nothing for just a moment...in my mind im not working or parenting or anything

For some reason i just feel better about the whole day as long as I did something i wanted to do, even if it was real quick

But yeah smoking, working out, sex....all that shit helps

Ive been accused of being "like a robot" in stressful "events"...some people admire it, some people hate it...I just dont get excited about shit...im going at whatever it is and lets get it out the way and move on

Back