Welcome To aBlackWeb

What Do You Consider “Wifey-Material”?

Allah_U_Akbar

…. As far as looks, personality, etc…

And what would you consider to be “deal-breakers”?

Like, what are the type of girls you could NEVER be serious about?

(And don’t say no obvious shit like: “PROSTITUTE”.)

I'm the opposite. I couldn't wife a chick that doesn't drink and smoke. I haven't smoked a cigarette since I got out of the hospital last month but I've been smoking weed almost every day. I don't think secondhand cigarette smoke would bother me.

Repost

WILNISE FRANÇOIS

My type of lady. She's a Nurse Herbalist. She loves to cook and do natural holistic stuff. She's Haitian. Reminds me of this Somali chick I'm tryna reconnect with. Same style. I don't like women that are too Americanized

tumblr_mgo6y439hT1qg65llo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8zccfiBYs1r1yyoco1_1280.jpg

893c9cd4ab3a56d05ec47281160ef45c14a39265.jpg

bab3617cca35159d49bab0483acdb01efeb1b243.jpg

tumblr_npn67dG3ES1r1yyoco1_1280.jpg

2b12aaf8b5a71a816fef765eab8937ace42a661d.jpg

5157fbe3adf77d62e465883201fc8d94a94948d6.jpg

Last edited:
Repost

WILNISE FRANÇOIS

My type of lady. She's a Nurse Herbalist. She loves to cook and do natural holistic stuff. She's Haitian. Reminds me of this Somali chick I'm tryna reconnect with. Same style. I don't like women that are too Americanized

tumblr_mgo6y439hT1qg65llo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8zccfiBYs1r1yyoco1_1280.jpg

893c9cd4ab3a56d05ec47281160ef45c14a39265.jpg

bab3617cca35159d49bab0483acdb01efeb1b243.jpg

tumblr_npn67dG3ES1r1yyoco1_1280.jpg

2b12aaf8b5a71a816fef765eab8937ace42a661d.jpg

5157fbe3adf77d62e465883201fc8d94a94948d6.jpg

Step by Step. God is aligning the stars for me and I'm patiently waiting for it to unfold. Word

Smarts but understands that with knowledge comes wisdom and the greatest wisdom is knowing your limit.

Self awareness and proud of her own skin, not deluded by what socialmedia decides is beautiful.

Knows her role and understands her nature and embraces her femininity. She is a mother and wife and partner. Her primary concern should be what her husband, family and true friends see her. Not what random strangers think of her.

Humble, and respectful.

PRIVATE

Surround herself with people who help her grow, they support one another in their personal growth. No thots or attention seekers who post their pics online to feel acceptance and attractive.

Older I get, the least I am sure that there is a definitive known answer to that, for me. I’m now adverse to marriage and as I think of it now, all the things I think I want in a woman, if she magically came into my life. I don’t even think it would be enough to marry her. So now, I feel like marriage material isn’t even something you knowingly can quantify. I feel like, once you experience marriage and understand what it is. To get married again, it would have to be like you got hit unsuspecting by a ton of brick of unconditional love. To me, the stats we rank women on can make for a good compatible relationship…but worth marriage..that’s a matter of the heart, not brain.

Do you think some people are just cursed to be alone?

Sometimes you're outside, in a mall, at the movies, etc. and you see somebody that is unattractive.

Are some people just cursed to be ugly?

Older I get, the least I am sure that there is a definitive known answer to that, for me. I’m now adverse to marriage and as I think of it now, all the things I think I want in a woman, if she magically came into my life. I don’t even think it would be enough to marry her. So now, I feel like marriage material isn’t even something you knowingly can quantify. I feel like, once you experience marriage and understand what it is. To get married again, it would have to be like you got hit unsuspecting by a ton of brick of unconditional love. To me, the stats we rank women on can make for a good compatible relationship…but worth marriage..that’s a matter of the heart, not brain.
I haven't ever been married cuz the concept seems rather stupid and pointless. If yall know you love each other and fam and friends know, who the fuck cares about a piece of paper "making it official". When the fuck did that goofy shit start. I know it wasnt no priest doing that shit before religion got started like that so wtf. No yall just made an agreement to love each other and that's what you did. I know more happily together long term couples than married ones. Can't write shit in stone, it breaks. See: Moses and the 10 commandments

Do you think some people are just cursed to be alone?

Sometimes you're outside, in a mall, at the movies, etc. and you see somebody that is unattractive.

Are some people just cursed to be ugly?

Ive seen people who are objectively considered to be “ugly” hook up with some of the baddest women

Looks open the door….but attraction is all about attitude and the way you carry yourself

Take Jill Scott for example…she’s often seen as a “big girl” but I think she’s sexy as hell

Compatibility. Like who can live in your space and vice versa the most natural. When it really comes down to it, you really have to spend most of your time, thoughts, and having your best conversations with your spouse.

The better that vibe is, the more that person is marriage material

Back