Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What Cable Service Do You Use?

What Cable Service Do You Use?

• Total voters
Fucking comcast got rid of ID channel and I had to downgrade my service so now the channel is gone completely. Anyone know a way to watch that channel online?

Technically I still have cable... but that's only cuz I pay for internet.... The internet comes thru the coax cable so I just split that shit.. one cable to the modem... one cable to the tv... free cable lol
Whole up @Inori . That works? What provider you got and how you do that without a box? HDTVs don't have a jack the coaxial cable.

Whole up @Inori . That works? What provider you got and how you do that without a box?

Im outside of the states these days but back when I was living in the states that shit still worked.

Works with varying success WITHOUT a box depending on what kinda tv you have.

if you have cable internet just cop a coax splitter
2-way-indooroutdoor-coax-splitter-sewell-299668.jpg

... run one cable to your modem and the other to your tv and then do a channel scan. Should pick up a bunch of digital channels outside of regular tv. It's not perfect all the time... but that shit free lol

Im outside of the states these days but back when I was living in the states that shit still worked.

Works with varying success WITHOUT a box depending on what kinda tv you have.

if you have cable internet just cop a coax splitter
View attachment 229881

... run one cable to your modem and the other to your tv and then do a channel scan. Should pick up a bunch of digital channels outside of regular tv. It's not perfect all the time... but that shit free lol
I got splitters and can just buy more but oh shit my TV do got the coaxial input.

Since PlayStation vue ended their service, I went with fubo tv. Pretty good. I also have Netflix and I use my folks prime. I could always stream things from a computer and cut every thing but sometimes that is a lot to do. Quality is not great. Streaming can have buffer problems. So I generally pay for convenience and quality. And I have the money to pay without it hurting my pockets.

That just sounds like you are picking up basic local free channels (fox, NBC, CBS, abc...etc). A digital antena could do that. I could be wrong. I don't see how your tv can pick up cable channels if you don't have a box.
Yeah that is what I was thinking when he said cable channels. Still looking for a free wsy to watch ID.

Back