Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll What Cable Service Do You Use?

What Cable Service Do You Use?

• Total voters
I got all the first 4...Bout to go Philo and get rid of that cable bill though...

I just canceled my regular cable (direct tv) service for Hulu Live. Gonna test this out for a couple weeks and see if it's worth it.

PS Vue
Netflix (for my mom)
HBO Now [mid summer only]
Starz [mid summer only]

I had a Spotify/Hulu bundle until I had to get rid of Hulu b/c I started paying Spotify w/subscription cards. Just found out the other day PS Vue went up $5 on all plans so, I might go back to Hulu if PS Vue start raising prices even more.

Paid - IPTV service, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Video, Philo

Free - Pluto tv, tubi, IMDB, Sony Crackle

Dont sleep on those free joints. Especially Sony Crackle and IMDB. They got black sections on there with some classics.

Paid - IPTV service, Hulu, Netflix, Amazon Video, Philo

Free - Pluto tv, tubi, IMDB, Sony Crackle

Dont sleep on those free joints. Especially Sony Crackle and IMDB. They got black sections on there with some classics.

The paid IPTV services be nice asf most of the time too and its a lot of them to choose from so I really aint found a permanent one to use yet. I usually get the ones with the trial and then if its a smooth experience ill buy it and run it for a month. I can watch live US programming, Canada, Japan, Australian, etc. Plus new movies & live ppvs for free.

Got that good comcast on deck, was thinking of cutting the cord but wifi like 70 dollars and adding cable Is only 30 more.

I just canceled my regular cable (direct tv) service for Hulu Live. Gonna test this out for a couple weeks and see if it's worth it.

Let me know how u like hulu live. Do you know if it stil includes all the shit that come w/ the regular hulu? or is it just the live tv portion? i got the regular sub but i was thinkin of upgrading at one point. If I do it then ima end up dropping philo.

Let me know how u like hulu live. Do you know if it stil includes all the shit that come w/ the regular hulu? or is it just the live tv portion? i got the regular sub but i was thinkin of upgrading at one point. If I do it then ima end up dropping philo.

Yea the regular hulu is included. It's "regular hulu" with no commercials and all the live channels that comes with the package for $50 a month.

Back