Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are YOUR top/worst 5 Games of the decade? (Based on what you've played)

Red Dead Redemption 2: Arthur is a top 5 character of all time. Felt like I knew that mfer personally. Shit was like losing somebody I knew. I didn't even want to finish the game because where it was going. The world, the characters, the immersion was just GOAT shit

Grand Theft Auto V: easily the most fun I've ever had online. Before GTA got ported to current gen and the hackers were randomly throwing money in your bank, it was one of those things where you had to be there. I rank it up there with San Andreas. They fucked up by putting so much into online and not doing DLC for the story though.

God Of War: will probably be the gold standard for any developer looking to reinvent themselves.

Mass Effect 2: Mass Effect is one of my most favorite series but ME2 was the peak of what Mass Effect should and could be. It took everything that was great about the first one and made it better. Proof that EA is cancerous.

Breath of the Wild: Zelda has the greatest run ever and BotW is no different. Excellence from top to bottom.

God of War was up there for for me as well but I wasn't sure if I felt that way because it was so fresh in my mind or if it was just that great lol

Yeah... Played Quake Champions... I'm definitely going to be spending a whoooooole lotta time on this shit.

So that makes CS:GO, Quake Champions, and Axiom Verge.

DUBBZ top 5 Games of the Decade

a393622fe855b4e83ce37012ad3df1fe0b62ff29.jpg

Coming in at #5 for me is Far Cry 3.. None of the other far cry games ever really grabbed my attention but from the moment this one was announced I knew it was a first day cop and I was happy with my decision. Felt like I was playing through a movie the whole game and the villain was probably one of the best in any game I've ever played.

bioshock-infinite---button-1546669924735.jpg

Much like Far Cry, I didn't really jump on the Bio shock hype train until Infinite came out. I was really immersed in the story and wanted to get to the bottom of what was going on. The ending threw me for a loop and it actually made me want to go back and play the other installments that came before it. (Haven't gotten around to it yet but theres some on xbox game pass ima try)

75740eb26832ca9e583f573b09a294bcc47fb227.jpg

The story alone scores this one the #3 spot on the list. For anyone who hasn't experienced this shit yet, idk wtf you're waiting on. The first chapter of the game is a lil a slow but I PROMISE you it picks up after that and its a hell of a ride until the very. One of my favorite things about this one is that it offers a lot for the player to do outside of the main story. Theres several side missions/jobs that you can do and mysteries that you can stumble upon. Vampires, a giant in a cave, cults.. the list goes on. What's even crazier is the fact that the game has been out a whole year and theres still shit being discovered by the online community.

f15983a75135cf7366f3df28989ed18fb7c7d431.jpg

I realize that im liable to get clowned in my own thread posting this one 1) Cause niggas are likely to start cracking dinosaur jokes & 2) cause this shit has always received mixed reviews due to the graphics and sometimes buggy/laggy servers but I enjoyed my experience on in and put in crazy hours along w/ @Mis4Mighty/topcat from the IC. I don't think theres any other game to date that I grinded harder on than Ark. My experience was crazy and I got stories for days coming out of it. I literally went from being kidnapped by a tribe the minute I dropped into an online server to being saved by an alpha tribe and invited to join their ranks. I went from being a rookie whos job was to collect shit from the dinos for fertilizer to breaking away and becoming the admin/leader of my own tribe w/ probably close to 100 members..(So big we had to start up a second tribe for people to join) that shit was dope. Me & my set went to war with other tribes on more than one occasion and we eventually took over a whole server to the point where other tribes tried to come together and get us out once we started raising dragons (which is considered some end game shit)

GTA-V-main_tcm25-19095.jpg

I'm just about ready to say that #1 and #2 are interchangeable.. cause I had a hard time deciding on which should take the #1 spot. I met some cool ass folks on Ark who I still keep in touch with and talk to on the regular but nothing compares to all of the bullshit and shenanigans that have taken place on GTA V over the years. Also, if there is one game that I put MORE grind into outside of Ark then that would be GTA V. From the xbox crew to the Ps4 crew. Its been a hell of a ride. I feel like I don't even gotta go into all of the crazy shit/memories that came from this one because theres 2 whole threads full of nothing but us clowning and recapping our game sessions. So that being said the reason for this one making the list is the complete opposite of Red Dead Redemption cause while it doesn't offer much in the way of story mode it more than makes up for that with GTA online. Not only that but as of April 9th of last year this shit became the most profitable entertainment product EVER and it continues to grow and break records today. So there you have it.

What ya'lls list looking like? you aint gotta go into detail if you don't want to, thats just something I wanted to do

yo bio shock infinite confused the fuck out of me in the last two hours. Ain’t know wtf was going on

yo bio shock infinite confused the fuck out of me in the last two hours. Ain’t know wtf was going on

Same here

im pretty sure I had to google that shit and watch a break down video of its ending but once I finally got it i wanted more

1. Red Dead II (g.o.a.t.)

2. GTA V

3. Last of Us

4. GTA San Andreas

5. God of War or Uncharted (sorry either one could knock the other one off on a different day)

Back