Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are YOUR top/worst 5 Games of the decade? (Based on what you've played)

1. Red Dead II (g.o.a.t.)

2. GTA V

3. Last of Us

4. GTA San Andreas

5. God of War or Uncharted (sorry either one could knock the other one off on a different day)

aight im stupid but nobody caught this lol

san andreas was not in this decade...but im grove street for life

So make 4 and 5 are GOW and Uncharted

1. Red Dead II (g.o.a.t.)

2. GTA V

3. Last of Us

4. GTA San Andreas

5. God of War or Uncharted (sorry either one could knock the other one off on a different day)
San Andreas came out this decade?

I highly highly highly recommend everyone play XCOM 2. It's on PC and consoles

Dragon Quest 11, goat Jrpg, played the shit out of this game with the wife. Goat Endgame.

Dark Souls...

Yakuza 4

Red Dead 2

Deus Ex Human Revolution

• Ether
Reactions: 1/2
Dragon Quest 11, goat Jrpg, played the shit out of this game with the wife. Goat Endgame.

Dark Souls...

Yakuza 4

Red Dead 2

Deus Ex Human Revolution
I’m never gonna finish the endgame for Dragonquest 11

my girl begs me to play it but I would have to play for 10 hrs just to get strong enough to do the trials just to be strong enough for the endgame boss

I’m never gonna finish the endgame for Dragonquest 11

my girl begs me to play it but I would have to play for 10 hrs just to get strong enough to do the trials just to be strong enough for the endgame boss

We pepped up and murked some metal Kings - varying from 300k to 500k exp - maxed out the lvls at 99...did all them damn sidequests, loads of em don't even comeback in the questlog during endgame for whatever reason... Basically every region restarts after the main story ends/restarts, loads of ways to power up.

That wayward manglegrove area is a good grinding area if u don't wanna go the metal Kings route, literally handing out hands to hands...

Can't wait for part 12 lol

We pepped up and murked some metal Kings - varying from 300k to 500k exp - maxed out the lvls at 99...did all them damn sidequests, loads of em don't even comeback in the questlog during endgame for whatever reason... Basically every region restarts after the main story ends/restarts, loads of ways to power up.

That wayward manglegrove area is a good grinding area if u don't wanna go the metal Kings route, literally handing out hands to hands...

Can't wait for part 12 lol
My guy my party is average around level 52

Nobody in my party even has a different outfit on lol

I can’t remember the name of the place when I’m not playing the game but the place where Erik and the hero go for the first orb that surrounding area has blue cyclops and red dragons so I grind over there because there’s also a statue there for health so I get like 5000 exp each fight but after doing that for 45 mins I get bored

I try to go to octagonia to fight those fighters in the cave taken over by the spider I die doing that too. Try to help the mermaids can’t fight the creature in the ocean. Try to kill the monster that’s messing with the guys at lulaou or w/e I die
Can’t finish the trials for Drustan or w/e can’t do the thing sylvando's dad wants us to do lol

Of the decade...in no particular order

Red Dead Redemption 2
The Witcher 3
The Last of Us
Grand Theft Auto 5
Uncharted 2

This list is subject to change

Breath of the Wild is overrated

Fight me

didnt feel like making the thread so i'ma just combine topics

but while we're talking about the best, i wanna also mention the worst

the first game that comes to mind that is one of the worst I've played this decade was Brink. It had SOOOO much potential, but the execution was terrible and it was buggy af. After many much needed patches, it still was a shit show

No particular order:

Sekiro

Much like dark souls and bloodborne, this shit was one of the most frustrating but satisfying games to play. I cant even tell you how many attempts it took me to kill some of these bosses. Even the mini bosses has a great amount of difficulty. The story was great and gave you a lot more information than any previous game by from square. The playstyle had the difficulty of dark souls but with a ninja twist. Being able to grapple around and sneak up on enemies was a great tool. The different attachments for the prosthetic tool that could be a great help when in battle with certain enemies. I haven't focused on anything so hard in awhile. Having to deflect at the perfect time to build posture and break your enemies posture. Some of the enemies would swing so fast you could barely see it and it was easy af to fuck it up. I ended up cheesing a couple of the final bosses cuz I had died so many times trying to take them on as you should have, but I ain't even mad at it. Game was beautiful too.

Red dead 2

Game that had been anticipated for years and was finally delivered. Amazing story and so much to do and places to travel. I havent picked it up in awhile but I was pretty bummed out with how they handled the online mode of the game. I'm sure it's much better today but the way they released online with barely anything to do was a bit disappointing.

Mass effect 2

I'm usually not a big sci fi guy but I had bought this randomly cuz it was like 10 bucks on sale one day and i couldnt put it down for shit. Game was so fun and I loved how you could use your teammates in combat for different skills. Sucks the sequels to this were bullshit.

Bloodborne/dark souls 3/dark souls remastered

Bundling these all up together since they are extremely similar games just with different back stories. Love the difficulty. Love being able to summon players to help with the very challenging areas. Dark souls remastered was the same souls game that was released years ago just buffed up graphics. Brought back so many memories. Bloodborne was exactly like souls but a different world and no shields. Very similar vibes though maybe even a little creepier. Loved the whole "victorian" inspiration.

Gta 5

Just played the fuck out of it. Online or story. Great fucking game and to this day YEARS after its release it's still consistently one of the best selling games. So many hilarious moments playing with the IC crew.

Honorable mentions to god of war and spiderman and the outer worlds. I'm sure theres tons I'm forgetting as well.

Back