Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

MV5BY2FhODU2NTAtYmY2YS00ZjA3LTg2MzQtODY5ZDY0MTU0ZThiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Jus finished s2. S1 was meh af. S2 was much better. Show hiting its stride. Last couple eps were fire

MV5BY2FhODU2NTAtYmY2YS00ZjA3LTg2MzQtODY5ZDY0MTU0ZThiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMDM2NDM2MQ@@._V1_.jpg

Jus finished s2. S1 was meh af. S2 was much better. Show hiting its stride. Last couple eps were fire

Next time you talk shit about what I watch I'm reaching through ya screen and slapping the shit out you.

you fuckin wit it?

I haven't watched the last two episodes but I wouldn't be mad at his daughter and the woman he's with both to take a bullet to the head

you fuckin wit it?

Saw it on Hulu while browsing. I couldn’t find a thread bc the words are too short for the search option. Thanks

Blackbird on Apple TV a great and strong finish to an extremely intense series. The show should receive multiple nominations for its strong and soulful performances.

The Sandman on Netflix I'm 3 episodes in and it's an amazing looking an involving series. I never read the Graphic Novels but would always see them in comic shops or hear about them across the internet. I think the characters are very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing certain characters like Merv Pumpkinhead

Blackbird on Apple TV a great and strong finish to an extremely intense series. The show should receive multiple nominations for its strong and soulful performances.

The Sandman on Netflix I'm 3 episodes in and it's an amazing looking an involving series. I never read the Graphic Novels but would always see them in comic shops or hear about them across the internet. I think the characters are very interesting and I'm looking forward to seeing certain characters like Merv Pumpkinhead

Black bird was crazy. Both dudes acted their asses off. Great mini series

https%3A%2F%2Famazonadviser.com%2Ffiles%2Fimage-exchange%2F2017%2F07%2Fie_84551.jpeg

Watching the outlaws s2 rn. British humor is funny. Too many characters and the eps are too long but im rockin w it

Back