Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Carrie is the goat.

Danes needs her flowers for that role. I don't think there's anyone who could have played a bi-polar, super whore, super spy, terrible mother and sister, down to die for her country head ass character better than that. Say what you want she bodies that shit.

Super simp Saul can go play in traffic.

And shout out to my nigga Killa Quinn man. Salute.

First 2 seasons are cool. 3rd season trash. 4th season to the 8th is fire imo and much better than the original arc.
I can't stand this character.

I finished season 3 with Brody getting done away with and she pregnant. I can see she's about to be the WOAT mother

I can't stand this character.

I finished season 3 with Brody getting done away with and she pregnant. I can see she's about to be the WOAT mother

She's not meant to be a likable character, she's deplorable, but when it's over you'll understand why she's the goat. Or you won't 🤷🏿‍♂️.

Show gets better from here imo.

I'm spinning the block on Rubicon. AMC joint from 2010.

Only went 1 season but it was straight heat.

I always say it hit too close and they got that shit tf outta here. AMC had a one of one.

MV5BMTk2MzM4NzM0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNDY3MDg1Mw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

@AP2.5 if you're still looking for a thriller this one hits even at just 1 season.

Everything's Trash on Hulu
This was a forced by my family watch.
I'm not going to lie and say I didn't laugh at some of the situations in the show but I'm so tired of these shows with women counseling and giving out advice as if they are on top of things then it's revealed the character is broke and will spread her legs,have unprotected sex with any man at the drop of a hat. Then try to dump the guy because he's not worthy. Shouldn't you have found that out before you hit the sheets with him?!?

RAP SH!T on HBO Maybe im getting old but this show is obnoxious. From the ratchet behavior to them relying on POV camera work. I am enjoying the nude scenes though.

Better Call Saul Even in black & white those Cinnabons look damn good . Loved all the tension and suspense of the scam in this episode

Dark Winds episode 6 great first season and the performances and story were so strong i dont think it needed the addition of mysticism or any other witchcraft. Looking forward to season 2

The Orville episode 9 "Domino" action packed episode even though they borrowed some threads from a couple of Star Trek films. Halfway through a thread was very predictable but still a great watch reminded me of when the world entered the Atomic age

Better Call Saul Even in black & white those Cinnabons look damn good . Loved all the tension and suspense of the scam in this episode

Dark Winds episode 6 great first season and the performances and story were so strong i dont think it needed the addition of mysticism or any other witchcraft. Looking forward to season 2

The Orville episode 9 "Domino" action packed episode even though they borrowed some threads from a couple of Star Trek films. Halfway through a thread was very predictable but still a great watch reminded me of when the world entered the Atomic age

I'm watching dark winds too. I'm diggin it

Back