Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Bosch-Legacy.jpg

Half way thru bosch legacy...his daughter still cant act for shit.

Show is meh af, but i still rock w it

Jus finished.

Meh, ends w a wild cliff hanger tho.

Started watching Homeland and Clair Danes character is the absolute worst, got me cheering for the terrorist

Carrie is the goat.

Danes needs her flowers for that role. I don't think there's anyone who could have played a bi-polar, super whore, super spy, terrible mother and sister, down to die for her country head ass character better than that. Say what you want she bodies that shit.

Super simp Saul can go play in traffic.

And shout out to my nigga Killa Quinn man. Salute.

First 2 seasons are cool. 3rd season trash. 4th season to the 8th is fire imo and much better than the original arc.

I finished the Lebron James THE SHOP SHOW last week on HBO MAX. I’ll probably watch season 5 when it hits the streaming service. I enjoyed the show and interviews. I hope he interviews some fighters and ask them how they come up during their high school and college years (teens & 20s)

Currently finishing INSECURE the final season, final 4 episodes left. I have been putting off this series since October. I know this is it and I really enjoyed the series. It went from something I was not going to watch because I thought it’s only for females (kind of is) but has male pot of views and lots of comedy.

Next is Peacemaker (John CENA a super hero/ villain) and Winning Time (Lakers series)

Anybody watch Primal? Dope series. I just started season 2 yesterday. Season 2 are just 2 eps in right now. The most attractive thing about this series to me is that they tell a story with few words. You might here less than 10 words the whole eps. They speak in grunts. The fighting gives me samurai jack vibes.

Anybody watch Primal? Dope series. I just started season 2 yesterday. Season 2 are just 2 eps in right now. The most attractive thing about this series to me is that they tell a story with few words. You might here less than 10 words the whole eps. They speak in grunts. The fighting gives me samurai jack vibes.

It's by the guy who made Samurai Jack, I am on season 1 now.

Started watching Homeland and Clair Danes character is the absolute worst, got me cheering for the terrorist
Thought Brody was about to get that happy ending then they frame him for the memorial bombing, my guy can't catch a break. Kinda glad Estes got blown up.

Back