Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

The first 3 seasons of Last OG were good, once cousin Bobby stopped being a part of the show it fell off and then Tiffany Haddish left.

4 seasons. tbh this had a good run.

But it became a different show when tiffany left. Her white husband filled her role. They had tracy chillin w a random white man, asking him life questions n shit.

But if i remember correctly it ends on a cliffhanger. Give it a movie to wrap up.

4 seasons. tbh this had a good run.

But it became a different show when tiffany left. Her white husband filled her role. They had tracy chillin w a random white man, asking him life questions n shit.

But if i remember correctly it ends on a cliffhanger. Give it a movie to wrap up.

Yeah he took the blame for murdering Wood Harrelson character...even it was his daughter's bf who killed him. Shyt ended wit police showing up as he soon as he got home.

That show was solid af. Hate they canceled it

Currently watching...

Hey Fun Fact: I just now realized this was based off of the Matthew McConaughey movie

Shining Girls on Apple TV is definitely a slow burn but they add a couple of layers that keeps things interesting

Tehran on Apple TV is a very involving series. One of the things I find very interesting about it are the customs of the show that is set in Iran. It made me think one would really have to study what's not offensive when visiting because it may cost you your life.

better-things-s4-12-allshows.jpg

Finished Better Things. Real good series, final season kinda meh tbh. But i enjoyed it. Overall real dope series. Good stories n character development.

Goldbergs_Season_7.jpg

Finished season 9 of The Goldbergs. Solid, constant laughs for a network comedy. I fux w these white ppl. Barry da GOAT. Good to see the 2 blk characters get mo screen. Im actually lookin 4ward to next season.

Just started watching season 1 of Barry. The ending of ep.6...smh. Stupid muthafuccas. Lol

Good show tho.

KIN on AMC+ is partially predictable but powerful with great performances from the entire cast. Some of the story threads remind me of one of the greatest Irish mob films of all time State of Grace

The Staircase on HBO/MAX even though i know the outcome of this true life story about the mysterious death of Kathleen Peterson it's still a great watch watching the family dynamic and how revelations about her husband came to light.

Candy on Hulu another interesting and involving series . Watching the pieces come together that lead to a brutal murder.Even with the curly wig and 80's get up Jessica Biel is still one of the most beautiful women in Hollywood

Anyone watching whatever Bosch Legacy? I checked the original joint but have no clue what this one is about.

I've been trying with Shining Girls on AppleTv but this shit aint really keeping my attention
im not feeling it

WAY too much Maddy, but i get it...its technically her spin off, but she just not doing it for me as someone who can carry a series as the main character

Evil Season 3 Trailer

Been binging this lately...the first season was GREAT

second season is a clusterfuck...they got away from everything that made the first season so interesting

guess i'll check this one out

im not feeling it

WAY too much Maddy, but i get it...its technically her spin off, but she just not doing it for me as someone who can carry a series as the main character

Still havent checked this yet. I might leave that shit where it is lol

Been binging this lately...the first season was GREAT

second season is a clusterfuck...they got away from everything that made the first season so interesting

guess i'll check this one out

I watched all of the first season but never returned for the second. I was honestly surprised when I saw it got a third one. I dont even remember what happened in the first

Back