Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

That show has run its course I used to love it but now with pops dead and now they getting rid of the dad it’s time to cancel it

I only watched the 1st episode of the new season cuz I wanted to see how they would handle pops death.

I'll binge the rest later.

tbh I'm curious af to see how they write him off the show....I would assume they would kill him off. But that would mean 2 deaths in one season...for a network family comedy? No way. Other option would be to have the parents divorce, n the dad moves away n they never see him again.

I only watched the 1st episode of the new season cuz I wanted to see how they would handle pops death.

I'll binge the rest later.

tbh I'm curious af to see how they write him off the show....I would assume they would kill him off. But that would mean 2 deaths in one season...for a network family comedy? No way. Other option would be to have the parents divorce, n the dad moves away n they never see him again.
The latter is how they should handle it and one more season and let it go. The first couple seasons was the best anyways then they basically had the same formula every episode

The latter is how they should handle it and one more season and let it go. The first couple seasons was the best anyways then they basically had the same formula every episode

Yea. Every episode is the exact same formula, but it is a network family comedy. So I dont expect much. I only watch it for the nostalgia, Barry for the laughs and lusting after Erica lol

R.994306c9b4ccc064b4b9276c329e0520

@Lou Cypher

The Goldbergs fired Jeff garlin...wtf?!
Dude just seem to be a dick

R.994306c9b4ccc064b4b9276c329e0520

@Lou Cypher

The Goldbergs fired Jeff garlin...wtf?!
Yeah read that the other day. The reason for his firing is just a really bizarre explanation too. He was with them for 9 seasons and for whatever reason this season is when they got fed up with him? Oh well. He can put more work in on curb or stand up. He was barely in the show from the last couple seasons I watched and I think I stopped at season 7.

1628464558-6017-MV5BZWRmNDRiZWQtMTE1My00ZmQzLWJkMTAtYzY5NGY2Y2RkYTNiXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyODk4OTc3MTY@._V1_SX300.jpg

Finished Mr. Corman. It woulda been cool if apple woulda let this cook for another season. I dig it. Its different af. But I like it. Oh well

Station Eleven on HBOMAX another post apocalyptic series but with unique touches. Watching this an immediate since of calm came over me but then that's all taken away by some moving,shocking, and involving story threads.

OIP.lG5ZpiIJDMTgvQjjO6qIXAAAAA

All caught up on season 9 of the Goldbergs. The grandfather is GOAT, the mother is WOAT. These kids looking old af, the guidance counselor blk dude is hilarious. Decent watch

Show should be called "The Audacity of This Bitch"

images

I'm on ep 2 and im fuckin heated. Oscar Isaac, GET UP!
this nigga folding clothes and packing his wife's suitcase so she can hop on a plane to go be with her new nigga. Im fuckin sick.

Back