Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

LMAOOOOO my nigga.

Gone watch after football. We cant make threads.

Do you watch Hanna?
Was Hanna a movie first?

I saw the movie if it's about some girl who was raised to be an assassin /killer

I thought anybody could start a show thread?No?

I be watching them Sunday shows Asap if I happen to be home at 12 am Sunday morning or whenever I can Sunday so I can go do whatever for the rest of the day.

Was Hanna a movie first?

I saw the movie if it's about some girl who was raised to be an assassin /killer

I thought anybody could start a show thread?No?

I be watching them Sunday shows Asap if I happen to be home at 12 am Sunday morning or whenever I can Sunday so I can go do whatever for the rest of the day.

Yea. Hanna is a amazon tv show. Check it out. I fux w it heavy....there is a thread, not much numbers tho.

Only mods can make threads rn

I watch it. I like it.

Sometimes you gotta suspend your disbelief cuz the main family are basically super heros.

And sometimes the plot can be meh, cuz the bad guys are jus bad for no real reason (other than money and power of course)

I dig it tho. The family is cool, it's a fun show imo....I say give it 4 episodes.

FWIW I recommended it to @King Freeman he said it was trash lol. I disagree tho.

GERU.gif

Anybody else watching Kamikaze on HBO Max? I clicked it on a whim and it's turning out to be a nice little sleeper show with an original story, good acting and nice cinematography.

OIP.WVBpfFHXfwLD10Ri77N1_AHaHa

Finished Pen15 season 2. It's not as funny as S1 but decent enough.

th

Finished South Side season 2....this show is funny af. I love this show. Alderman Allen Gayle and officer Goodnight are fuckin hilarious!

Frayed_promotional_image.png

Finished Frayed season 2. lol this show is wild. Such random, wierd, awkward comedy. Funny af. Ends with another cliffhanger, they bet not cancel this.

OIF.mDLXww7sWUMoOwPVIQS2Ag

Jus finished Reservation Dogs. This show is basically Atlanta on a Indian reservation....the kids are cool af, it has alotta heart. But it's an acquired taste imo. I dig it tho.

R.994306c9b4ccc064b4b9276c329e0520

@Lou Cypher

The Goldbergs fired Jeff garlin...wtf?!
That show has run its course I used to love it but now with pops dead and now they getting rid of the dad it’s time to cancel it

Back