Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Just finished the Muggsy Bogues Always Believe doc on NBA TV. Loved it, especially being a NC kid and growing up in that era. He came to my middle school back then and we were so hyped. Legend.

Jus finished. I'm diggin this so far. Some of the dialogue is alil off, but its interesting af.

I wanna see how this 90s teeny bopper female soccer team turned into killers in the mountain wilderness

No one else watchin this...

10 mins into episode 2.

You have to suspend your disbelief to believe any of this plot....but its a fun ride.

Im rockin w it

Hellbound on Netflix episode 6

I had a feeling they weren't going to kill the baby off. Don't know how they explain the baby surviving though

That was pretty cool CGI of how they made the first woman return from hell. Wonder if everyone returns and if so how's that work if their corpse isn't there anymore.

& Preferably Watch Seasons 3 & 4
One Guy Was There For 120 Days He Was A Real One Just Died Recently Rip That Man
It Gets Intense Good Watch When Nothing Is On
Yo, Nate had the whole pod ready to ride over that tablet! I’m sorry, but if I was in that program and niggas had my back like that we definitely riding on dude without a 2nd thought.

Staff was smart though cause they was ready to stab dude up.

Yo, Nate had the whole pod ready to ride over that tablet! I’m sorry, but if I was in that program and niggas had my back like that we definitely riding on dude without a 2nd thought.

Staff was smart though cause they was ready to stab dude up.
Bro Nate Is A Legend For That Series G It Was Shocking But Not Really Since He Was A Marine
Too Tall Is Funny AF lol

What I did realize watching that is that a lot of those dudes really can’t fight, lol. Just looking at how they punched let me know that. Or maybe it was fake which is why it looked like that, idk.
You’ll Realize More Keep Watching Lol
& Calvin Is Cool Too But He Would’ve Had To Prove Himself If It Was Real

You’ll Realize More Keep Watching Lol
& Calvin Is Cool Too But He Would’ve Had To Prove Himself If It Was Real
Yeah I finished season 3, on season 4 now. Calvin def would have had issues cause he wouldn’t have been moved to another unit when those Bloods were draining him of everything he had, lol. He was delusional to think he had any kind of pull in there, talking about he a pod boss, lol.

What I need to know is how TF they stay missing for damn near 2 years. They wasn't in a foreign country or flying to one.

Ain't no way in hell imma believe a buncha teen age white girls gonna stay missing that long. 2, maybe 3 months, yeah almost 2 years.......

jbtzxclsv-nah.gif

Also who pick the music? in the 1st 20min, when they would flashback to 1996, they played Shoop, Informer, & Marky Mark, all songs 3 or more years older.
I mean they do kinda explain why they got lost.....plus it's possible they stayed longer than they had to

So I just finished the final episode of Sons of Anarchy and I have to say...Jax Teller is a horrible human being and deserved worse than what he got. Great show though and I'd watch it again. Definitely gonna start Mayans now to see how that goes

@Marc123 hey bruh.. i heard that yellowstone was a good show. but dont trust my Caucasian source . you seen it ? if so thoughts?

I watch it. I like it.

Sometimes you gotta suspend your disbelief cuz the main family are basically super heros.

And sometimes the plot can be meh, cuz the bad guys are jus bad for no real reason (other than money and power of course)

I dig it tho. The family is cool, it's a fun show imo....I say give it 4 episodes.

FWIW I recommended it to @King Freeman he said it was trash lol. I disagree tho.

Back