Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

MV5BMGEwMjhlMjgtMzhiYy00ZTYzLTgwYWEtNTY3NzU0NTNkNWYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQWFybm8@._V1_.jpg

Started yellowstone s4

This gotta be the best show NO ONE watches lol

Y The Last Man last episode (?)
Good end (?) to the series very suspenseful. Still no word if another streaming service will pick this up. Oh well on to the graphic novels.

Supergirl series finale Like Bill Bixby said in The Death of the Incredible Hulk : ITS FINALLY OVER !! Haven't watched this show in 3 years but I had to see how it ended. Some good action sequences but the rest of it was sappy and obnoxious.

Yellowstone will likely be on the top 20 of greatest shows of all time lists because its definitely on mines.And even blown up halfway to Hell Kelly Reilly still manages to be smoking hot !!!!

Jus finished. I'm diggin this so far. Some of the dialogue is alil off, but its interesting af.

I wanna see how this 90s teeny bopper female soccer team turned into killers in the mountain wilderness

No one else watchin this...

Oh wtf is this the trailer had my attention

The Wilds on Amazon.
Great character setups and its cool to see Carter Hudson in something outside of the show Snowfall. The show throws a great curve ball that makes things even more interesting.

I think I'm about to give up on Invasion on Apple TV. The show is going around in circles IMO with no pay off in sight.

Still watching The Black List because I just want to see how it ends. When I watch it Ondemand I think it's pretty funny how they are still promoting Redington going head to head with Liz.Oh and those seemingly endless The More You Know clips are obnoxious!!!!

Jus finished. I'm diggin this so far. Some of the dialogue is alil off, but its interesting af.

I wanna see how this 90s teeny bopper female soccer team turned into killers in the mountain wilderness

No one else watchin this...

What I need to know is how TF they stay missing for damn near 2 years. They wasn't in a foreign country or flying to one.

Ain't no way in hell imma believe a buncha teen age white girls gonna stay missing that long. 2, maybe 3 months, yeah almost 2 years.......

jbtzxclsv-nah.gif

Also who pick the music? in the 1st 20min, when they would flashback to 1996, they played Shoop, Informer, & Marky Mark, all songs 3 or more years older.

What I need to know is how TF they stay missing for damn near 2 years. They wasn't in a foreign country or flying to one.

Ain't no way in hell imma believe a buncha teen age white girls gonna stay missing that long. 2, maybe 3 months, yeah almost 2 years.......

jbtzxclsv-nah.gif

Also who pick the music? in the 1st 20min, when they would flashback to 1996, they played Shoop, Informer, & Marky Mark, all songs 3 or more years older.

lol lol come on bruh...its a tv show. Im ridin w it

They all 90s songs...i was waiting for sum Pac tho.

Impeachment played pac/snoop lol

Just finished 60 Days In Season 6. I never heard of this show before but it was in Netflix’s top 10 and I needed some background noise while working from home.

This shit was good as hell!! Lol.

This was probably one of the realest jail shows I’ve ever seen (granted I don’t watch a lot of them). Fights, stabbings, mean as CO’s, etc.

Premise is they take normal civilians and book them to the jail for 60 days. Inmates nor jail staff know they are part of the show. I think they explain the cameras as they are doing a generic documentary on the jail. The spy inmates are supposed to report their findings so the jail can make changes.

Just finished 60 Days In Season 6. I never heard of this show before but it was in Netflix’s top 10 and I needed some background noise while working from home.

This shit was good as hell!! Lol.

This was probably one of the realest jail shows I’ve ever seen (granted I don’t watch a lot of them). Fights, stabbings, mean as CO’s, etc.

Premise is they take normal civilians and book them to the jail for 60 days. Inmates nor jail staff know they are part of the show. I think they explain the cameras as they are doing a generic documentary on the jail. The spy inmates are supposed to report their findings so the jail can make changes.
I Was Hooked Until I Heard It Was Fake

& Preferably Watch Seasons 3 & 4
One Guy Was There For 120 Days He Was A Real One Just Died Recently Rip That Man
It Gets Intense Good Watch When Nothing Is On
Started season 3 and I see why the participants were saying season 6 was on another level. That jail in season 6 was wild! The inmates really ran that shit. And the pod was big as hell with a lot of hidden corners and shit.

Inside Job.

It's pretty dope, if you're a fan of shows like Rick and Morty, Gravity Falls, and Regular Show, you'll probably like it.

Back