looking for a new show to get into

I'm still trying to get past the pilot of "The expanse"

but i prefer maybe a detective type show
some super natural shit i guess
a drama along the lines of Billions or some shit
I loved Black Summer as well

You might fuck with Kin on AMC.. it's aite. solid cast

The Lost Symbol if you fuck with Dan Brown, Davinci Code type shit

I was looking for something to throw on in the background while I worked from home, something I wouldn't have to pay much attention to. I threw on The Circle on Netflix and that shit is pretty good! I thought it was going to be some superficial popularity contest but they throw a lot of twists at the contestants.

There's a lot of real commentary about social media reflected in the show on the low.

INVASION on Apple TV pretty good start and story set ups but the only flaw is they completely ripped off a story thread from a recent Netflix series.

@Marc123 i ended up caving and getting the peacock app. Started catching up on AP Bio.

Maaaaaan, maybe its just me but i think when they transitioned the show over to Peacock it got way better. I liked season 1 a lot, but seasons 2 and 3 were great imo. Im about to start season 4 this evening.

I feel like Glenn Howerton is being typecasted as the Dennis character. So far that's ok because the Dennis character works great in this show.

They still do it very very rarely, but I love that they can cuss now since its on a streaming service. Always catches me by surprise when they do it lol.

@Marc123 i ended up caving and getting the peacock app. Started catching up on AP Bio.

Maaaaaan, maybe its just me but i think when they transitioned the show over to Peacock it got way better. I liked season 1 a lot, but seasons 2 and 3 were great imo. Im about to start season 4 this evening.

I feel like Glenn Howerton is being typecasted as the Dennis character. So far that's ok because the Dennis character works great in this show.

They still do it very very rarely, but I love that they can cuss now since its on a streaming service. Always catches me by surprise when they do it lol.

That's what's up.

Season 4 is hilarious. I love that peacock is letting the writers do their thing.

LMAO at heather and dan.

Patton Oswalt is funny too

Awkwafina-Is-Nora-From-Queens-Season-2.jpg

Finished Nora from Queens season 2. Not as funny as season 1. Decent enough. The grand mother is funny af tho

@Inori did you finish War of the Worlds?

I hate sasha so much. I want him dead b. Dead.

Co motherfuckn sign bout Sasha.

They had you rooting for him in the first part of season 1 but by the end of the 1st season and thru out season 2 you never wish for a MF to die more.

You know it's gonna happen but I don't want some weak ass death. I want him to fall to his death, while getting blown up and shot in the head simultaneously. That's the only way his punk ass can go out.

Last edited:
I recently got into Chicago Fire and Chicago PD and I am intrigued it's so good

Back