Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Still watching the 100, it’s season three. These will have an objective that results in mad innocent people dying. They’ll just make a decision that’s gonna kill mad people cause whatever the reason, it saves more people to let others die. Then..three episodes later, they will sacrifice 100’s for a main character.

:hahaha:

and I can’t stop watching this shit, it’s so bad yet so entertaining, this show is just a group of horrible people that keep giving the excuse of “I’m trying to save my people” to excuse being a sociopath

Just started Snowfall. On Ep 4 now.

You boy Carvell was wild, lol!

I don’t give a fuck about these Mexicans family issues at all. I’m not really that into the freedom fighter/CIA story either. Hopefully they both pickup.

Please spoiler tag any spoilers. I’ve gotten enough listening to the JBP.
I’m in season 2 of Snowfall now. This shit picked up big time. The stories I ain’t really care about have gotten a lot better.

This is very Breaking Bad-ish. Basically a drug dealer coming of age story.

Curb season 1 has it's moments but there are more misses than hits for me. That's not to say it's not worth starting bc as I appreciate it, it gets much better starting with S2 but S1 is definitely trying to find it's footing.

Curb season 1 has it's moments but there are more misses than hits for me. That's not to say it's not worth starting bc as I appreciate it, it gets much better starting with S2 but S1 is definitely trying to find it's footing.

Season 1 is the worst of them all. Season 2 is solid. It really catches it stride season 3 and doesn't stop from there.

Still watching the 100, it’s season three. These will have an objective that results in mad innocent people dying. They’ll just make a decision that’s gonna kill mad people cause whatever the reason, it saves more people to let others die. Then..three episodes later, they will sacrifice 100’s for a main character.

:hahaha:

and I can’t stop watching this shit, it’s so bad yet so entertaining, this show is just a group of horrible people that keep giving the excuse of “I’m trying to save my people” to excuse being a sociopath
They went a different route in the series than I thought they should. You got 4 more seasons and the story gets pretty crazy lol

I’m in season 2 of Snowfall now. This shit picked up big time. The stories I ain’t really care about have gotten a lot better.

This is very Breaking Bad-ish. Basically a drug dealer coming of age story.
Just finished season 3. Ya boy Teddy/Reid is like Tony Stark, “I am a CIA Agent”. Be telling everybody that will listen, lol.

This shit good though. I’m really not mad at Mal from the JBP saying this is better than the wire. I don’t necessarily agree yet, but it is good. Acting is definitely better other than Omar.

Definitely better than Breaking Bad for me, maybe because it’s black and dealing with crack and I just relate better than a white guy dealing meth.

Back