Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Re4f06ae5b53c8f3c45b8106ec3756f1a

Jus binged S3 of Loudermilk. This show is fuckin hilarious. Real understated, heart felt comedy-drama. I hope Amazon gives it another season

Why didn't anyone tell me Archer was back ?
It's cool how they animate the characters to look like the voice actors,Jamie Lee Curtis did the voice of the villain in the first episode of the current season and it looked just like her.

Why didn't anyone tell me Archer was back ?
It's cool how they animate the characters to look like the voice actors,Jamie Lee Curtis did the voice of the villain in the first episode of the current season and it looked just like her.
Didn't like what they did in season 11. Hoping they do better in 12 this year

Nope

I usually steer clear of the old timey shit tbh
I vividly remember like it was yesterday that boardwalk empire premiered the same night as the wire series finale.

Back when my TV watching pallet was trash,I just assumed Michael K williams was gonna have the same/similar role as Omar. I watched the pilot and maybe two episodes after that before I bailed.

It wasn't until a few years ago I gave it another go and for some reason, the show was just better to me. Probably because my tastes matured but really enjoyed the series as a whole

I vividly remember like it was yesterday that boardwalk empire premiered the same night as the wire series finale.

Back when my TV watching pallet was trash,I just assumed Michael K williams was gonna have the same/similar role as Omar. I watched the pilot and maybe two episodes after that before I bailed.

It wasn't until a few years ago I gave it another go and for some reason, the show was just better to me. Probably because my tastes matured but really enjoyed the series as a whole

Boardwalk Empire is GOAT.

I watched that show from day 1.

Speaking of HBO shows. Did you watch 6 feet under?

You sure it was after The Wire finale? I thought it came on after True Blood until Game of Thrones took that spot on Sunday nights. Actually I think BE took True Blood‘s spot when it’s season ended. Same with GOT. Sunday’s at 9pm was True Blood then when True Blood’s season was over BE’s season began in that slot. Same for when GOT took True Blood’s slot.

Now that was a great stretch of Sunday nights for more than a decade!

Last edited:
You sure it was after The Wire finale? I thought it came on after True Blood until Game of Thrones took that spot on Sunday nights. Actually I think BE took True Blood‘s spot when it’s season ended. Same with GOT. Sunday’s at 9pm was True Blood then when True Blood’s season was over BE’s season began in that slot. Same for when GOT took True Blood’s slot.

Now that was a great stretch of Sunday nights for more than a decade!

lol jus googled it. WTF is ap talking about

The wire finale aired March 9th 2008. BE premiered Sept 19 2010 lol a whole 2 fuckin years later.

But this nigga "vividly remembers" lol

Shit. I legit envy ppl who are jus now 1st time watching breaking bad.

Can binge breaking bad. Go str8 into the movie, then better call saul.

Tbh I haven't seen anything.

Boardwalk, sopranos, the wire, walking dead (only to season 3), game of thrones... pretty much any critically acclaimed show u could think of I never seen yet. Lots of catching up to do.

Back