Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

AAAABTJ0GXF8o4r6g6Z-OWhaweO_YX3Tfhgctadr6rvvBqppqwYTiGnhkD3laaZ91ERYR2DM4WO4R2Z1VoHtoUDzGMjmcV0G.jpg

On season 2 now

no-activity-us1-e1574574413564.jpg

Jus binged No Activity season 3. Easily the funniest season of the 3. solid laughs, I dig it. Good cameos too.

OMK_ShowTiles_600x338_Reprisal-e1575659707791.jpg

Finally finished Reprisal. The trailer for this show oversold it like a motherfucker. Had me thinking the show would be dope. But the pacing is fucked and the dialogue is boring af. Half the time i have no clue wtf they are talking about. The plot is simple enough, but the way they play it out makes it hard to follow. Getting thru the episodes was a fuckin struggle, only saving grace was the sexy snow flake Abigail Spencer. Looking sexy af as a blonde. A swing and a miss from Hulu tho

Allen from 2 and a Half Men is one of the wackest characters in sitcom history lol

Your brother took you and your kid in and charged you nothing for years and Allen aint do shit but hate on Charlie.

So dope! the entire cast and crew deserves props for this. I love a good cinematic one shot and and even though this wasn't technically a one shot the work that was put into this shit cant be denied. Gotta respect it

@Inori check this out.

It's from an episode of this Canadian tv show 19-2. They did a 14 minute one shot based on a school shooting that happened in Montreal that was one of best television scenes I've ever seen.

Show lasted 3 season but was actually really dope. Definitely check the episode out but you might want to check the series out after.

One shot starts around the 7:30 mark.

jett06-590x332.jpeg

Jus finished Jett. Cinemax is hit or miss, so i wasnt sure what to expect. Gave this a chance cuz it co stars Gus Fring and Bushmaster. 1st couple eps are iight, but it gets dope af by ep 5. Im fucking wit this. Dope cinematography and very stylish. Each ep feels like a mini movie. Alil over the top w the sex n violence, but its cinemax. So ill let it ride. Ends w a hell of a cliffhanger, so cinemax bet not cxl this. Dope watch imo.

Just finished 3 part series, Don't Fuck With Cats.

It is about a deranged narcissistic murderer who was living in Canada that was connected to the torso in the suitcase case a few years ago.

Back