Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I'm Caught Up With Handmaids Tale

Amazing Cinenmatography Great Performancess

But The Plot Moves At A Snails Pace

Definitely Not For Impatient Viewers

Beginning of season 2 took me months to get through but once you get to through it goes back to being certified crack again. Season 2 definitely ended on some shit and season 3 has been dope up to episode 7. Gonna wait for the season to wrap up then binge the rest.

Damn @Marc123 if you haven't watched episode 8 then don't click this one yet.

they just killing everybody?miles teller's character was technically a pedo pos but I expected the nigga to have some plot armor. Bust janey in her head two times and had her looking like new born baby. Then dude beat his ass for 3 days and chopped him up like a fucking salad. Shit.

Jus finished ep 8 last nite. Gat damn. He whipped dude like he was a slave. Yaritza bout that action. I felt bad for the blk dude tho. No hands.

I liked how they showed everyone trying to sub contract the hit. I knew the junkie was gone kill the wrong guy in the pic tho.

Them randomly dancing in the alley to reggae music was wierd n cool af at the same time.

The gf pops was a habitual line stepper. But i guess jerking off infront of dude is where he drew the line.

These eps are so fucking long, soooo much shit is happening. LOL i dig it tho.

LMAO when Yaritza smacked the dog shit outta the gf. Then stepped on her chest jus for the fuck of it.

Beginning of season 2 took me months to get through but once you get to through it goes back to being certified crack again. Season 2 definitely ended on some shit and season 3 has been dope up to episode 7. Gonna wait for the season to wrap up then binge the rest.

That very 1st scene in s2 had me geeked af for the rest the season. But then its kinda downhill after that. Not bad imo, jus not as hype as the 1st scene

I'm Waiting For Some Type Of Revolt Or At Least The Begginings Of One And They Barely On Some Elian/Cuba/Castro/Custody Shit

A.P.-Bio-NBC-2018-1.jpg

Binged AP Bio s2. Not as funny as s1 imo. But still funny af. All the characters are funny. Patton Oswald kills his roll lol. The writers go outta their way to make Jack nicer this season. He is not as much of a douche. Sux NBC canceled it tho, cuz it basically ends w a cliffhanger. smh @ NBC.

@Lou Cypher

@Lou Cypher

NBC is bringing it back!! It's gonna be on its new streaming service. Maybe they will allow cursing.

Had to watch episode 8. Couldn't resist.

Offred got computers putin lmao.

Elisabeth moss bodying this shit.

Too Old To Die Young.

I don't understand why no one is talking about this. Only 2 episodes in but it's tough.

I checked this on y'all recommendation....

The cinematography and sound design was excellent... but the story was just ok to me.

like some of yall have already said about this show its an extremely slooooooooooow burn.. a lot of excessively long scenes and where they are really milking the scenery with panning shots and playing with light. I wasn't mad at it at first but after a while.. you could trim a lot of the fat in this IMO...

From a technical aspect it was shot really well.. the story and pacing for me was a bit lacking...

@Marc123 was right when he said this was an odd show. If there was a season 2... I don't think I would check for it honestly

fleabag-series-1-5953.jpg

Jus binged Fleabag S2. Not sure why these seasons are so short. Only 6 eps, shoulda been atleast 10. Show is overhyped imo, its cool n all and i enjoyed watching it. But its jus iight. For a Amazon show, Forever was much better imo. The main character is cool tho, i dig her. I'll watch season 3.

fleabag-series-1-5953.jpg

Jus binged Fleabag S2. Not sure why these seasons are so short. Only 6 eps, shoulda been atleast 10. Show is overhyped imo, its cool n all and i enjoyed watching it. But its jus iight. For a Amazon show, Forever was much better imo. The main character is cool tho, i dig her. I'll watch season 3.
@shutupGabi

Back