Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Just finished the first ep I’m in on it

Schroder from Boardwalk frumpy but for some reason

:ualreadyknow:

And she look cute. She did something to her face. It worked out for her lol. I never found her attractive in boardwalk tho. It's been throwing me off but yeah she could get it.

on-becoming-1-e1569019442925.jpg

Jus binged this new Showtime show. Its supposed to be a dark comedy w a odd ball feel. But its not that funny. It has promise and Kristen Dunst is acting her ass off. Looking very smashable btw lol. It jus feels like it should be alot funnier. It got renewed for a 2nd season. I hope they go alil darker next season. Its interesting, i fux w it.

Last edited:
Is it me or is the dialect or acting a lil trash? I can't get through E1.

Nah it's not just you... that is widely agreed to be by far Marvels worst Netflix show. Homeboy from Game of Thrones was poorly cast.

It's something to watch if you wanna see how it links to the rest of the Netflix marvel joints and if you intend on watching Defenders. Otherwise... meh

Nah it's not just you... that is widely agreed to be by far Marvels worst Netflix show. Homeboy from Game of Thrones was poorly cast.

It's something to watch if you wanna see how it links to the rest of the Netflix marvel joints and if you intend on watching Defenders. Otherwise... meh
I passed by Defenders and saw Luke Cage. S2 of LC was trash. I've only seen 1 ep of Jessica Jones/James. Defenders any good?

I passed by Defenders and saw Luke Cage. S2 of LC was trash. I've only seen 1 ep of Jessica Jones/James. Defenders any good?

Defenders was like the Avengers of the Netflix Marvel joints. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and IronFist all team up to fight a big bad. It was so/so IMO

Anybody watched Ironfist?

Yeah let this shit go. Lol. You good without it.

It did bring Jessica Henwick into my life tho. She held my hand one time at a club I used to work at. I ain't shoot my shot tho. I wasn't ready. My biggest regret of 2018.

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Defenders was like the Avengers of the Netflix Marvel joints. Daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage and IronFist all team up to fight a big bad. It was so/so IMO
You shouldn't waste you time on Ironfist or the defenders..

Jessica Jones season 1 was trash but the second and third season was ok

You shouldn't waste you time on Ironfist or the defenders..

Jessica Jones season 1 was trash but the second and third season was ok

Eh. Defenders is worth the watch. Jus for the fight scenes and seeing four super heroes click up. Now, the plot......ughh.

Yeah let this shit go. Lol. You good without it.

It did bring Jessica Henwick into my life tho. She held my hand one time at a club I used to work at. I ain't shoot my shot tho. I wasn't ready. My biggest regret of 2018.

:cry:
You miss 100% of...you know the rest.

I've been enjoying the latest few episodes and Hip Hop Evolution on Netflix as a whole... shit s a great watch if you haven't seen it

Back