Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Geez I got so many shows I'm watchin. Current shows...

Good Doctor...I recommend
9-1-1...I recommend
The Resident...I recommend
The Blacklist...top 5 favorite
All Rise...growing on me

I added daybreak to my list cuz of yall. I saw some black ppl in the thumbnail so it caught my interest but zombies aint really my thing. Yall sayin it's good so I'll check for it.

I also saw end of the fuckin world got a black girl killer for s2. Only saw maybe 2 eps of the first season but ima finish that asap cuz I wana see how s2 is.

@AP21 the new season of the crown drops this weekend I think did you finish the first 2 seasons?

I added daybreak to my list cuz of yall. I saw some black ppl in the thumbnail so it caught my interest but zombies aint really my thing. Yall sayin it's good so I'll check for it.

I also saw end of the fuckin world got a black girl killer for s2. Only saw maybe 2 eps of the first season but ima finish that asap cuz I wana see how s2 is.

@AP21 the new season of the crown drops this weekend I think did you finish the first 2 seasons?
Girl no lol

I'm so behind on shit

View attachment 188717

Doesn't change the fact that they're great shows. Lol.

Lmao maybe if that was actually a "fact" that would be the case.

I don't mind putting you on to the good shit. No reason for you not to be getting proper entertainment brother. I promise you those shows ain't it tho. Not even trying to be funny. I'm deadass.

Matter fact @IP360 give me your 3 favorite genres and 5 things overall you looking for in a tv show and imma pm you a list I guarantee you will like better than the 5 you watching.

Not even trying to play you.

View attachment 188717

Doesn't change the fact that they're great shows. Lol.
dont do this

you can like a show...nothing wrong with that, but those shows arent great by any measure of what a great show is

again, dont confuse me saying that you arent entitled to like those shows...you most certainly can, but to call them great is a travesty and thats not happening on my watch

dont do this

you can like a show...nothing wrong with that, but those shows arent great by any measure of what a great show is

again, dont confuse me saying that you arent entitled to like those shows...you most certainly can, but to call them great is a travesty and thats not happening on my watch

Negro that's your opinion tho. Everyone has their own standards of what makes a show "great".

Negro that's your opinion tho. Everyone has their own standards of what makes a show "great".

This is on you @Goldie

Look @IP360 you certainly entitled to your opinions. If you want me to put you on to some shit that will change that for the better let me know man. It's completely your loss at this point so we don't gotta go back and forth on this. I just want my abw niggas to be properly entertained.

Back