Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Anyone checking season 2 of Castle Rock?

First season was dope and had alot of easter eggs and call backs from previous Stephen King movies/novels.

Looks like they got the got the actor that played in Shawshank in this new season as well

Anyone checking season 2 of Castle Rock?

First season was dope and had alot of easter eggs and call backs from previous Stephen King movies/novels.

Looks like they got the got the actor that played in Shawshank in this new season as well
I hadn’t, but plan to. I thought season 1 was dope too.

This new show Prank Encounters on Netflix is pretty damn good! It’s basically Scare Tactics hosted by Dustin from Stranger Things. They even have 3 or 4 people from Scare Tactics as the actors in the show. They actually take the pranks pretty far, lol.

Instead of them pranking one person at a time they’re pranking 2 people who don’t know each other.

Anybody checking for Daylight on Netflix?

C3B952F3-B6D5-433C-B710-9BD48E7EB374.png

The series follows the story of 17-year-old Canadian high school outcast Josh Wheeler searching for his missing British ex-girlfriend Sam Dean in post-apocalyptic Glendale, California. Joined by a ragtag group of misfits including a pyromaniac 10-year-old Angelica and Josh’s former high school bully Wesley, now turned pacifist samurai, Josh tries to stay alive amongst the horde of Mad Max-style gangs (evil jocks, cheerleaders turned Amazon warriors), zombie-like creatures called Ghoulies, and everything else this brave new world throws at him

Euphoria - This Shit Is KIDS For A Modern Audience (A Whole Lotta Fucking Too) 2 Eps. Left

Watchmen - Fell Asleep On Last Nights Episode But Its Interesting AF (Especially If You Read The Graphic Novel)

AHS 1984 - Any Overly Long Slasher Film Haven't Even Finished It (The 80's Nostalgia Is Getting Out Of Hand)

The Deuce - Finally Watched The Last Season Over The Past Couple Of Weeks

The Paul Sub-plot Was SAD AF

The Series Finale Had Me In My Feels

Shit Was Bittersweet When He Was Walking Through The New Times Square

It Definitely Hit Close To Home When We Walked Away With His Twin Brother At The End

Probably One Best Finales Ever Without Being Overly Sentimental

Watched... We Are The Wave (netflix) about a group of misfit teens who become friends and experiment with activism. It was decent.

Ad vitam (netflix) in the future humans have finally found a way to beat death via old age and can live forever. 7 teens commit a mass suicide. A cop and a girl with a connection to the teens investigate. Almost done. But solid.

Catherine the Great (hbo) starring my wcw Helen Mirren about the last years of her reign.
Only 3 episodes in but its good.
@shutupGabi I figure you already been watching this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watched... We Are The Wave (netflix) about a group of misfit teens who become friends and experiment with activism. It was decent.

Ad vitam (netflix) in the future humans have finally found a way to beat death via old age and can live forever. 7 teens commit a mass suicide. A cop and a girl with a connection to the teens investigate. Almost done. But solid.

Catherine the Great (hbo) starring my wcw Helen Mirren about the last years of her reign.
Only 3 episodes in but its good.
@shutupGabi I figure you already been watching this one.
You are correct lol. I'm an ep behind tho.

Anybody checking for Daylight on Netflix?

View attachment 184601

The series follows the story of 17-year-old Canadian high school outcast Josh Wheeler searching for his missing British ex-girlfriend Sam Dean in post-apocalyptic Glendale, California. Joined by a ragtag group of misfits including a pyromaniac 10-year-old Angelica and Josh’s former high school bully Wesley, now turned pacifist samurai, Josh tries to stay alive amongst the horde of Mad Max-style gangs (evil jocks, cheerleaders turned Amazon warriors), zombie-like creatures called Ghoulies, and everything else this brave new world throws at him

I didn't think this would be for me and put it on for background noise but 4 episodes in I fuck with it. I like the way they drive the story with the flashbacks on a collision course with the present. Angelica is my heart lol. My new arya.

I didn't think this would be for me and put it on for background noise but 4 episodes in I fuck with it. I like the way they drive the story with the flashbacks on a collision course with the present. Angelica is my heart lol. My new arya.
Right and breaking the 4th wall sold me. It’s funny and I can’t remember which episode but it’s narrated by RZA so that was dope

My momma had me watching an ep of Blacklist this week. Wasn't bad at all, but a little confusing.
Was it the first episode you've seen? Lol

You definitely have to start with season 1 to get much needed context

Back