Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

The-Righteous-Gemstones-season-1-poster-HBO-key-art.jpg

Jus binged The Righteous Gemstones. LMAO! Classic Danny Mcbride type comedy. Entire cast is funny af. Not as good as Vice Principles, but still funny af. So many quotables. Cant wait for season 2

Screenshot_20191016-171101_Samsung Internet.jpg
Season 5 was feeling a bit underwhelming considering how long it took to drop.

BUT shit picked up a lot toward the end and finished on a high note. Now i wish there was more season 5 left.

my guy Alfie back!!

ksdet544wnhg-full.jpg

Jus finished seasons 6 n 7. Damn, i cant front. A nigga shed some thug tears. I dug both seasons. All the characters were dope. All the ICE stuff was heartbreaking. Some of the dialogue tends to drag n plot sometimes moves slow af. But i loved both seasons. Great show.

Catching up on peaky blinders. I left off on s3 and just said fuck it and ran it back from the beginning. 1st 3 seasons were the shit. S4 had its moments but overall was kinda wack to me.

Just started s5 and I see Netflix dropped that bag on em. Production lookin too sleek.

Last edited:
South-Side-season-1-poster-Comedy-Central-key-art.jpg

Jus binged South Side. I dig it. Its not really lol funny but its solid. Good alotta good messages in there too. The two cops n the female cashier are the funniest characters. I'll watch season 2.

yeah southside is hilarious and cs the cops are funny as shit.. i gotta check out that rightheous gem stones.

@Marc123 u checked out the 2nd season of Succession? i DL it but havent watched yet. I really enjoyed season 1.

yeah southside is hilarious and cs the cops are funny as shit.. i gotta check out that rightheous gem stones.

@Marc123 u checked out the 2nd season of Succession? i DL it but havent watched yet. I really enjoyed season 1.

I haven't even watched s1 of Succession yet. Its on the list tho.

i nearly died laughing on my couch during the gloryhole scene. nh. lol. That scene came outta nowhere

superstore.jpg

Jus finished Superstore S4. For a network comedy, this show is funny. America Ferrera is bad af. Blk dude in the wheelchair is funny af

Hot take:

Kevin spacey channeled himself to play Frank Underwood on house of cards.

Mad.

Back