Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Anybody checking for this show on Hulu called Into The Dark?
CE4EAEC4-A883-445E-AF5C-125E3DD1F7D2.jpeg
Description
Into the Dark is an American horror anthology web television series that premiered on October 5, 2018, on Hulu. The series is set to consist of twelve feature-length episodes. The series is produced by the television branch of Blumhouse Productions, with founder Jason Blum executive producing every episode.

Pretty dope watch

Anybody checking for this show on Hulu called Into The Dark?
View attachment 157170
Description
Into the Dark is an American horror anthology web television series that premiered on October 5, 2018, on Hulu. The series is set to consist of twelve feature-length episodes. The series is produced by the television branch of Blumhouse Productions, with founder Jason Blum executive producing every episode.

Pretty dope watch

I watched 1 where a sexy latina broad and a white dude where stuck in a elevator. And they end up trying to kill each other. Started decent, then ended wack imo. Had a cheesy network movie kinda feel.

Jus binged TPB Netflix animated series. I been watching TPB since season 1 when it used to come on showcase in Canada. It used to be GOAT. But this shit was meh af. Couple laughs here n there. But overall it was the same ole same ole

I fuck with animal kingdom but I agree with @King Freeman this is the weakest season so far. The moves just sloppy and not as intricate. Dude with the baby and the flashbacks to Smurf is kinda lame for the most part.

I fuck with animal kingdom but I agree with @King Freeman this is the weakest season so far. The moves just sloppy and not as intricate. Dude with the baby and the flashbacks to Smurf is kinda lame for the most part.

I actually think the flashbacks with Smurf are the best part of the show.

Young Smurf was a monster.

I actually think the flashbacks with Smurf are the best part of the show.

Young Smurf was a monster.

It's lame in the way that they just randomly do it. They could've done that over a two episodes max especially with her having cancer. Just dedicate some shows to her backstory. Instead they just randomly jump back 30 years and come back to present with some shit that has nothing at all do with Smurf. Shit just don't make sense to me in the way they're presenting it.

I wouldnt say this season of AK has been trash. But a couple eps in the middle were boring af and felt like alotta filler. It picked up the back 3/4 of the season tho imo.

All the smuf flashbacks were meh and they do go back n forth outta nowhere. But i assume they are leading somewhere. Maybe smurfs death in the finale.

And they did tease the pope vs J showdown for s4 at the very end of s3. But it jus hasnt happened yet.

But this is easily the worst season to date tho. But still one of my fav shows.

Another thing that annoyed the fuck outta me. If smurf was the true master mind thriple og godmother they portray her to be, she woulda jus had the surfer snitch kid killed off top. And not "asked" the gay bro to do it. smh. foh

Perpetual-Grace-LTD-TV-Show-on-Epix.jpg

I stumbled across this new Epix show called Perpetual Grace Ltd. Solid cast, trailer looked dope. Jus binged the 1st 6 eps. Interesting show, subtle dry humor. Pacing is alil off n it tends to drag at times. But its a true slow burn, i dig it. Interested to see how the rest of the season plays out, but im ready for the pace to pick up now.

Jus finished this. Interesting show. Has alotta potential. The pacing is off at times, some scenes are too long and the plot is hard to follow. But its still a good watch. Finale didnt have any pay off tho, that was annoying af. Real good dark humor tho.

90 Day Fiancé: The Other Way. Good seeing the tables turned.

EPL

La Liga

Bundesliga

Serie A

th

Jus binged S1 of Yellowstone. Season starts off kinda meh, but 1/2 way thru it gets jumpin like a mother fucker. Dope show. This family got alotta hella drama, secrets and beef. Basically a mob family on a ranch. Real good character development w/ alotta moving pieces. Lotta wild shit happens in S1. Bout to start S2.

Last edited:
schooled-590x319.png

Jus finished S1 of the Goldbergs spinoff Schooled. Corny af, but for a network comedy its cool. I only gave it a chance cuz the connection to the Goldbergs. Decent amount of laughs n solid 90s nostalgia. I read online that Kali Hawk from Black Jesus is joining the cast for S2. iight show.

@Lou Cypher

Back