Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Running through the handmaid's tale rn. I'm almost done with s2.

Shit wild infuriating but it's so good lol

Eh. S1>>>>S2 imo.

The set up for S3 is crazy tho. Im hyped for S3, haven't started it yet tho.
I just finished and I liked 2 more cuz once it got poppin it didnt let up.

I might wait for s3 to finish so I can binge. I never started watching that show week to week and I dont think I wana start midway through.

Just finished season 2 of A Handmaidens Tale. Slow start, wild finish. Irritating af tho.

Imma go make me a tuna sandwich and calm myself. Let me find out in season 3 this bitch think she harriet Tubman an shit.

Just finished season 2 of A Handmaidens Tale. Slow start, wild finish. Irritating af tho.

Imma go make me a tuna sandwich and calm myself. Let me find out in season 3 this bitch think she harriet Tubman an shit.
I'm catching up on s3 as I type....she do. Lol

Perpetual-Grace-LTD-TV-Show-on-Epix.jpg

I stumbled across this new Epix show called Perpetual Grace Ltd. Solid cast, trailer looked dope. Jus binged the 1st 6 eps. Interesting show, subtle dry humor. Pacing is alil off n it tends to drag at times. But its a true slow burn, i dig it. Interested to see how the rest of the season plays out, but im ready for the pace to pick up now.

Last edited:
Watched the first episode of City On A Hill, I think I'm going to stick with this

Haven't really been able to lock in while watching it week to week. Cant keep my attention. Gonna wait for it to finish then try to binge.

1328580-thumb_500.jpg

Jus finished brooklyn nine-nine s6. 1st season on NBC. Couple duds here n there, but overall its a really solid season. Good amount of laughs. lol at Charles. Love me some Rosa. Terry Crews's character is starting to get annoying tho, maybe its because i kno of how much he is a bitch irl. Looking 4ward to s7.

Too Old To Die Young.

I don't understand why no one is talking about this. Only 2 episodes in but it's tough.

Too Old To Die Young.

I don't understand why no one is talking about this. Only 2 episodes in but it's tough.

lol and of course im watching this right now. Jus finished ep 7. Its......alot. i love the mexican cartel fam. That sexy latina is fine af. wtf at his gf's dad. Gat damn tho, most of the eps are 1hr n 30 mins. Its cool, jus alot. Long scenes, alotta dialogue, hella wierd shit. But i dig it lol. Real "artsy" feel.

lol and of course im watching this right now. Jus finished ep 7. Its......alot. i love the mexican cartel fam. That sexy latina is fine af. wtf at his gf's dad. Gat damn tho, most of the eps are 1hr n 30 mins. Its cool, jus alot. Long scenes, alotta dialogue, hella wierd shit. But i dig it lol. Real "artsy" feel.

Feels and sounds like drive.
Him, his girl and her dad are fucked up.
Might have to start a thread. This some wild shit.

Yaritza is my chick. Baddest bitch on TV. Gangster and a wife.

Damn @Marc123 if you haven't watched episode 8 then don't click this one yet.

they just killing everybody?miles teller's character was technically a pedo pos but I expected the nigga to have some plot armor. Bust janey in her head two times and had her looking like new born baby. Then dude beat his ass for 3 days and chopped him up like a fucking salad. Shit.

Back