Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

@ everybody who've seen Silicon Valley.

I'm wrapping up season 4. I'm seeing all the ratings were super high for seasons 1-4 and then avg/below avg ratings for season 5. Was season 5 that bad or were the critics trippin?

@ everybody who've seen Silicon Valley.

I'm wrapping up season 4. I'm seeing all the ratings were super high for seasons 1-4 and then avg/below avg ratings for season 5. Was season 5 that bad or were the critics trippin?

TJ Miller left and that seemed to take a toll alot of people jumped ship on the show but imo the show has been better without him.

It has become repetitive tho. No real progression.

trial-error-season-1-ratings-nbc-canceled-renewed-e1489459659334-590x301.jpg

Binged NBC comedy Trial and Error season 2. Its a murder mystery mockumentary. Background noise kinda watch. Quick, light binge. Decent laughs here n there.

TJ Miller left and that seemed to take a toll alot of people jumped ship on the show but imo the show has been better without him.

It has become repetitive tho. No real progression.

Two episodes into season 5 and the dropout it noticeable. The writing isn’t good, the scenarios too far fetched. Like u said it’s repetitive. I see why the ratings were so low for season 5.

Two episodes into season 5 and the dropout it noticeable. The writing isn’t good, the scenarios too far fetched. Like u said it’s repetitive. I see why the ratings were so low for season 5.

Yeah it gets better in terms of laughs cause the other characters like gilfoyle, dinesh, and Jared especially get some more shine but all in all it was the same shit.

Bout to check the first episode of this joint called the Rook... I dont know much about it but I been looking for a decent sci-fi show lately.

Where at? I haven’t seen negative reviews for it anywhere

My fault, i was thinkin about "Wizard of Lies" with Deniro.

I didn't check out Succession cuz based on the plot I thought it would be a serious type show, then i saw it was a comedy. Still bout to check it out now.

20160920_092340_fleabag.jpg

Jus binged S1 of Fleabag. Show is not that funny, but its interesting. The main character kinda reminds me of Nurse Jackie. Fleabag is flawed n conflicted, but i dig it. The sister is cool. lol at Bret Gelman. Dude plays that role well. End of ep 6 gets dark af, but real. Looking forward to s2.

@shutupGabi

Last edited:
20160920_092340_fleabag.jpg

Jus binged S1 of Fleabag. Show is not that funny, but its a interesting. The main kinda character reminds me of Nurse Jackie. Fleabag is flawed n conflicted, but i dig it. The sister is cool. lol at Bret Gelman. Dude plays role well. End of ep 6 gets dark af, but real. Looking forward to s2.

@shutupGabi
S2 is excellent. Easily the best season of TV I've seen this year.

Haven't watched a single episode of Krypton or Queen Of The South, I haven't really been watching anything recently

Back