Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Any Netflix suggestions?
If you like pointless action Michael Jai white got a new one out..... Just search his name

And they got a animated version of black mirror called love death and robots...

There's a whole discussion thread about it in reel talk

Just got an alert I been waiting for for a couple years The OA season 2 finally out. Imma binge the fuck outta this.

Gomorra - Bad ass Italian TV serie. Definitely one of my favorites TV shows.

27350530542_8d46f03d40_b.jpg

F-Is-For-Family-season-3-poster-Netflix-key-art.jpg

Jus binged F is for Family season 3. 1st half was iight, felt like alotta setup. Back half was funny af. LMAO at Kevin. lol at all the blk characters on the show. Dead when they dipped tf out when they realized a white kid was lost. lol at the army vet n his asian wife. Sad, but real shit. Dead at the fat wierdo wearing Franks clothes. Man wtf, that was sooooo wierd. But funny af. Really good show. Bill Burr is that dude.

The Twilight Zone (Jordan Peele Reboot) - I Just Watched The Comedian Haven't Seen The Second Ep.

Pretty Dope...Top Notch Acting...Compelling Story....No Complaints

Jordan Peele Is Doing Rod Serling Proud

I Have CBS All Access (With Ads) Shit Is Worth 5.99 It If You Fuck With Star Trek And The Twilight Zone

smilf-showtime-season-1-ratings-cancel-renew-season-2-590x218.jpg

Jus binged SMILF Season 2. Real good show imo. Not as good as s1, but still dope. I dig this show. Has a good message w/o being corny. The main character is damaged af, but its cool. Sux that showtime cancelled it due to all the drama on set. Maybe a bootleg channel like Epix, Audience or CBS all access, who wont mind takin on the PR hit, will pick it up. A show this good deserves a 3rd season.

smilf-showtime-season-1-ratings-cancel-renew-season-2-590x218.jpg

Jus binged SMILF Season 2. Real good show imo. Not as good as s1, but still dope. I dig this show. Has a good message w/o being corny. The main character is damaged af, but its cool. Sux that showtime cancelled it due to all the drama on set. Maybe a bootleg channel like Epix, Audience or CBS all access, who wont mind takin on the PR hit, will pick it up. A show this good deserves a 3rd season.

What happened on set?

I guess youtube makes its own original tv shows now. Jus binged this show called Wayne. Trailer looked interesting, so i gave it a watch. 1st episode was all over the place, but it had potential. Decided to give it another episode or two. Im glad i did, this show is wild af. Show really finds itself around episode 3. Its a crazy fucking ride. Kinda feels like netflix's End of the fucking world. Where two crazy white kids jus go on a crazy, odd, dark, funny, violent adventure. I dig it. Hope its a 2nd season.

Last edited:
Back