Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Binge watched all available episodes on Hulu within a month's timespan while at work.......I was shocked how easy people were handing over their money to people they barely know. It's definitely must see tv to possibly educate yourself so you or your loved ones don't get finessed. The ones that got me 38 hot were the ones where scammers finessed older people out of their life savings / houses, etc.

American_greed_title_card.jpg

The business-reality program focuses on the stories behind some of the high-profile corporateand white collar crimes in recent U.S. history, including the financial scandals involving WorldCom,[6] HealthSouth,[7] Tyco International,[8] and CyberNET.[9] In addition, stories feature low-profile financial crimes affecting individual investors and smaller companies, including various Ponzi schemes, real estate and other investment frauds, bank robbery, identity theft, medical fraud, embezzlement, insurance fraud, murder-for-hire, art theft, credit card fraud, money laundering, and crimes committed by elected officials.[10]

In addition, there have been 3 American Greed special presentations: American Greed Special: Bernie Madoff Behind Bars;[11] American Greed: Special Presentation: 9/11 Fraud - “A Contractor Capitalizes on Disaster";[12] and Mob Money: an American Greed Special Presentation
This my mama favorite show lol

theres-more-to-the-marvelous-mrs-maisel-season-2-than-meets-the-eye-750-1544444384-1_crop.jpg

Jus binged Mrs. Maisel season 2. lol, this show is funny af. GOAT comedy. @shutupGabi cuz its set in the 60s. Some parts kinda remind me of Masters of Sex. Great show tho. Tony Shalhoub KILLS every scene lol

theres-more-to-the-marvelous-mrs-maisel-season-2-than-meets-the-eye-750-1544444384-1_crop.jpg

Jus binged Mrs. Maisel season 2. lol, this show is funny af. GOAT comedy. @shutupGabi cuz its set in the 60s. Some parts kinda remind me of Masters of Sex. Great show tho. Tony Shalhoub KILLS every scene lol

The part where they were unpacking their things into their vacation home, and did all that in one scene was GOAT. Lol.

By far one of my favorite shows.

soooo my aunt who has MAJOR suspect tastes in shows recommended this show on netflix called "Shadow"

The premise in itself is pretty good, but damn the acting is so woat.

I swear the main dude look like @Black_Samson without dreads and sound like that nigga too LMAO

the gun fights and h2h combat look like something out of those silly ass indian action flicks or Bollywood or whatever that shit is called

The part where they were unpacking their things into their vacation home, and did all that in one scene was GOAT. Lol.

By far one of my favorite shows.

Maybe I'll try this again then this cuz I saw the first 2 eps and it wasn't hitting. I saw the charm in it and why ppl liked it but it didnt look like it was for me

big-mouth-season-2-poster-405x600.jpg

Binged big mouth season 2 and valentine's special. This show is fuckin wild lmao. These kids are crazy. lol at the kid hormone monster. That nigga a wierdo. Dead @ homie who kept fuckin all the pillows lol lol. The fuckin PE teacher. That nigga funny af. Real good season

AC264C74-E989-4E12-8098-40126730A1A7.png

Just discovered this show. Watching the first episode now. It comes on Sundance channel but the first 3 seasons are on Netflix. I’m digging it so far.

Description
James Purefoy ("Rome," "The Following"), Michael Kenneth Williams ("The Wire," "Boardwalk Empire") and Christina Hendricks ("Mad Men") star in a six-hour adaptation of novels by Joe R. Lansdale. Down on his luck after losing his job, '60s activist/ex-con Hap Collins can't help but listen when his seductive former wife Trudy -- for whom he still pines -- resurfaces with promises of finding a sunken treasure in the Deep South. Joining the adventure is Hap's unlikely buddy Leonard Pine, an openly gay black Vietnam War vet with a bad temper and little use for Trudy's feminine wiles. Soon enough the simple get-rich-quick scheme snowballs into bloody mayhem.

View attachment 121580

Just discovered this show. Watching the first episode now. It comes on Sundance channel but the first 3 seasons are on Netflix. I’m digging it so far.

Description
James Purefoy ("Rome," "The Following"), Michael Kenneth Williams ("The Wire," "Boardwalk Empire") and Christina Hendricks ("Mad Men") star in a six-hour adaptation of novels by Joe R. Lansdale. Down on his luck after losing his job, '60s activist/ex-con Hap Collins can't help but listen when his seductive former wife Trudy -- for whom he still pines -- resurfaces with promises of finding a sunken treasure in the Deep South. Joining the adventure is Hap's unlikely buddy Leonard Pine, an openly gay black Vietnam War vet with a bad temper and little use for Trudy's feminine wiles. Soon enough the simple get-rich-quick scheme snowballs into bloody mayhem.

Hap and Leonard is my shit. Real fun show. Solid story and characters. Like a buddy action adventure tv series set in the late 70's early 80's with race relations being a back drop. Had a solid 3 season run on sundance.

Hap and Leonard is my shit. Real fun show. Solid story and characters. Like a buddy action adventure tv series set in the late 70's early 80's with race relations being a back drop. Had a solid 3 season run on sundance.
Yeah I’ve been watching all night at work right now. I’m on episode 5 of season 1. Wish the seasons were longer though.

Back