Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

campinghbo.jpg

Jus binged this HBO comedy called Camping. Meh. Couple laughs here n there, nothing special. I expected more from a HBO show.

campinghbo.jpg

Jus binged this HBO comedy called Camping. Meh. Couple laughs here n there, nothing special. I expected more from a HBO show.
Same, i just saw it on hulu. Wasnt impressed by any of the cast members or crew but just being an HBO show i gave it a shot. Stopped watching midway through episode 2 haha.

valley-of-the-boom.jpg

Jus binged this. Trailer looked dope. Basically the rise n fall of Netscape. I remember using Netscape back in the day lol. But the mini series is meh. Kinda boring. I see how this ended up on nat geo. I actually dozed off during 1 or 2 eps lol.

Last edited:
Escape.jpg

Finally binged this. It was solid, no where near as good as the internet hyped it up to be. But good still, hell of a story. The white lady was dumb af, she was so dumb it was annoying to watch. She was woat. Latino dude was a triple og. I felt bad for the white guy. If his story is true, he was just in a fucked up situation. The origin story ep was dope. Those dudes had hella focus n determination to break outta jail. The husband might wanna sue Ben Stiller irl, they made him look like a fuckin retard lol. Crazy, wild story...solid watch, tho it was over hyped. I dug it.

Last edited:
killing-eve.jpg

Eh. Killing Eve is iight. Jus binged it. Sandra Oh kills her role, she is acting her ass off. Props to her. The villian, Oksana is cool. The dark, dead pan British humor is funny. Interested to see where this love/hate relationship between Oh and Oksana goes in season 2. Even tho its overhyped, I'll be watching season 2.

Last edited:
HBO-sharp-objects-3-ghostcultmag.jpg

HBO miniseries Sharp Objects. Series starts off solid, then kinda falls off. The episodes drag like a mother fucker. They focus to much on the lead (Amy Adam's character) instead of the crime. Its iight, not up to par w other HBO shows. Solid ending tho.

Stumbled across an Asian Netflix series last nite called "Kingdom".

Only 2 episodes in, but I'm liking it. If you like zombie shows, then I recommend this one.

Preacher-Season-2-Poster-preacher-amc-40420474-500-383.jpg

Preacher season 3. Meh, i wasnt impressed. S2>S3 imo. It couldnt keep my attention. Ruth Negga is stunning. Hilter n the black dude were funny tho.

Last edited:
Stumbled across an Asian Netflix series last nite called "Kingdom".

Only 2 episodes in, but I'm liking it. If you like zombie shows, then I recommend this one.

I like it but it rips off Game of Thrones. Like... flagrantly.

Uses some of the same music and everything

Wait...how?

Cuz I never felt it was giving a GoT vibe.

Political intrigue with the zombie apocalypse brewing in the background.

Got the evil queen who’s father is hand of the king. Main character is an exiled prince (mix between Robb and Jon)who will lead the fight against the undead army. His friend a fat samurai nigga who is like a mix between Tormund and Sam.

And like I said if you pay attention they even use some of the music composed for GoT

I’m here for it tho. They’re pulling it off well and I would’ve been able to just enjoy it on its own... until I heard 2 of the songs they used and was just like aight now y’all ODing lol

Last edited:
Political intrigue with the zombie apocalypse brewing in the background.

Got the evil queen who’s father is hand of the king. Main character is an exiled prince (mix between Robb and Jon)who will lead the fight against the undead army. His friend a fat samurai nigga who is like a mix between Tormund and Sam.

And like I said if you pay attention they even use some of the music composed for GoT

I’m here for it tho. They’re pulling it off well and I would’ve been able to just enjoy it on its own... until I heard 2 of the songs they used and was just like aight now y’all ODing lol

The queen ain't the one in charge tho. Shevaint even close to Cersi. Her father is the one pullin the strings. He made that known to her plenty of times. On some "I put you in this position...I can take you off" type deal. She's just following orders.

The queen ain't the one in charge tho. Shevaint even close to Cersi. Her father is the one pullin the strings. He made that known to her plenty of times. On some "I put you in this position...I can take you off" type deal. She's just following orders.

That’s true... but before Tywin died he was pulling the strings too. Remember he set Cersei up to marry Loras and she ain’t want to. He was sonning Joffrey too when he first got back to Kings Landing

@Lou Cypher

I jus watched the 1st episode of the Goldbergs spinoff. Its called Schooled. lil corny, but it has promise. Set in the 90s. starring the gym teacher, tim meadows and barry's gf. Its iight, i'll give it couple mo eps. No Nia Long tho

Last edited:
Back