Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Watched a couple episodes of that Netflix Show "Bad Blood" about the Mob in Montreal. That shit aint bad at all!

No-Activity-Season-2-on-CBS.jpg

Jus binged No Activity S2. It was iight, couple laughs here n there. Nothing special. Background noise kinda watch, solid cast tho.

th

Jus binged Jim Carrey's Kidding. Damn, this show is dope af. So wierd, dark, n eerie but funny w alotta heart. Carrey's character is living on the edge mentally n could snap at any moment. Jim is acting his ass off. Frank Langella kills his role too, no real shocker. The son is a g. Im really digging this show, it can be alil heavy handed at times but im w it. Easily my 3rd fav new comedy of 2018 behind Barry and Forever. Cant wait for season 2. I hope this series has a long run so the writers can dive deep into the characters n story. And showtime doesnt cancel it due to low ratings. Dope fuckin show.

th

Jus binged Jim Carrey's Kidding. Damn, this show is dope af. So wierd, dark, n eerie but funny w alotta heart. Carrey's character is living on the edge mentally n could snap at any moment. Jim is acting his ass off. Frank Langella kills his role too, no real shocker. The son is a g. Im really digging this show, it can be alil heavy handed at times but im w it. Easily my 3rd fav new comedy of 2018 behind Barry and Forever. Cant wait for season 2. I hope this series has a long run so the writers can dive deep into the characters n story. And showtime doesnt cancel it due to low ratings. Dope fuckin show.
Fucking ending of the finale was some wild shit!!

Y'all watching Ray Donovan. They finally brought this shit back to it's essence. Season has been crazy. Think this might be the last one too.

Heard a little bit about that show, been meaning to check it out for awhile now

Kinda like shameless but on some murder kill shit. S4 and s5 were a little bit too dramatic but after almost getting cancelled they brought it back to the basics this season.

Kinda like shameless but on some murder kill shit. S4 and s5 were a little bit too dramatic but after almost getting cancelled they brought it back to the basics this season.
Dope I'll read up on it a bit and check it out this weekend when I can binge it. Showtime has some sleepers on their roster. That kidding show is super good. The chi. I'm dying up here. Couple others. Never hear folks talking about a showtime show unless its shameless.

Dope I'll read up on it a bit and check it out this weekend when I can binge it. Showtime has some sleepers on their roster. That kidding show is super good. The chi. I'm dying up here. Couple others. Never hear folks talking about a showtime show unless its shameless.

If you haven't watched homeland you need to start. That's their gem right there.

SMILF too imo. You watched it?

I stopped watching Bojack around season 3. I learned there are now 5 seasons so I started back up with season 3 last night.

Top 5 cartoon for me

th

Jus binged Its Always Sunny S13. LMAO! Classic sunny. Times up/Me Too, range rover and transgender bathroom eps were my favs. Funny shit. Mac and Frank are GOAT

Back