Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

knocked out Narcos last night

FANTASTIC show

even though i knew how it was going to end, that still didnt ruin the build up the show had been having since introducing Pablo Escobar in the first episode.

Interesting to see if there is a season 3 if it will still be based on real life or their interpretation of events.

Tried to watch the first two episodes of SyFy's Expanse on Amazon Prime, but it couldn't keep my interest.

Nice set up, but taking too long to play out.

Going to start over and try to pay closer attention.

I may go the Homeland route though.

Watching season 8 of curb your enthusiasm. I thought I saw all of it but apparently not the last season.

I binged s2 of crazy ex girlfriend last week. Sleeper show that's hella good. Kinda in the same vein as unbreakable kimmy schmitt.

It's about women in prison but it's in Australia. If you've seen orange is the new black, that's a lil lighter and has more funny moments....wentworth is all drama and it's crazy.

I've never seen OITNB, but I'll try this one out or would you suggest for me to check out OITNB first?

I've never seen OITNB, but I'll try this one out or would you suggest for me to check out OITNB first?

Nah they're actually pretty different. I only said it cuz OITNB is American and most ppl know that and have that to compare it to. Wentworth is way better imo but that just a preference thing.

Wentworth is extremely dark compared to oitnb.

I would recommend Wentworth first tbh.

Currently re watching Batman the animated series...

I love watching things I grew up on with adult eyes....this show really is goat

Back