Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I haven't watched one ep of Insecure yet. I guess I need to be in the "how you black and you aint neva seen..." category.
But I mostly like watching reality tv and one of my regs is "The First 48".

I haven't watched one ep of Insecure yet. I guess I need to be in the "how you black and you aint neva seen..." category.
But I mostly like watching reality tv and one of my regs is "The First 48".

:really2:

had started narcos a while back but got caught up in some other stuff and stopped watching. Had a chance to get back into it with me being at home sick

show is so GOAT. Im on episode 5 in season 2

Walking Dead is back tonight :)

I kind of lost interest in that show, :(.

Seasons are too long and it somewhat have to follow the source material, but does a poor job at times.

I haven't really sat down and watch it thoroughly, but is it strange to prefer "Fear The Walking Dead" over the original one?

Creative freedom; shorter seasons; and colorful and different scenery is what probably make the difference.

What you think El?

I kind of lost interest in that show, :(.

Seasons are too long and it somewhat have to follow the source material, but does a poor job at times.

I haven't really sat down and watch it thoroughly, but is it strange to prefer "Fear The Walking Dead" over the original one?

Creative freedom; shorter seasons; and colorful and different scenery is what probably make the difference.

What you think El?
I binge watch the walking dead cause I don't like waiting. Really I binge watch everything. So I like the length of the seasons.

I also like fear the walking dead but not more than the former. Its cool, the characters are more attractive, its in Cali/mexico so I relate more, but the dead were never scary on ftwd and they're getting less scary. On the walking dead that was the most terrifying thing at first and now its the people. Ftwd its stupid people making bad decisions more often than anything else.

But I dig both shows. I suggest not waiting for each episode to drop and just enjoying a few of them in sessions, at your own pace. Keeps it interesting.

I need a new show to watch. Any recommendations?

I almost want to re-watch SoA for some strange reason.

It was not the GOAT show, but it entertained me a lot more than expected for some reason.

just finished the first season of super girl, and me and the wife watched the mocking jay movies over the weekend

yea...i think im bout to give up on scandal

i've been trying to see it all the way through, but its becoming too much with the forced gay stuff

Netflix been turning out some gems. Not to mention most of their releases, except for a few, drop as full seasons. Others I'm always watching are TWD, Game Of Thrones, Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D.

Anybody watch Westworld? I'm just starting it but seems good as well.

Back