Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Finished season 2 of The Cleaning Lady really enjoyed it but the character arcs of these crime dramas go the same route for the most part. Im not going to cross the line...i cant do this.... but in the end they cross 10 lines and accept their new criminal side

A couple of shows on ALLBLK are trash but they offer a lot of nice eye candy from familiar IG models and C level actresses in HI DEF

I'm on season 3 and Sookie is not as annoying as Tara
Keep watching. Tara is annoying as shit but she comes into her own later. Sookie nosy ass just gets on my nerve. She rubbed me the wrong way when she was hating on Jason talking shit about him to his girl in season 1.

Kaleidoscope on Netflix. I'm 3 episodes in and I'm enjoying it so far. Netflix hyped up the unique way the episodes play out,not in order and titled with different colors but for me basically characters are introduced and it's like watching flashbacks about how everything came together for a big heist.Some of it reminds me of various heist movies and TV shows I've watched over the years.

Interview with the Vampire on AMC+ This is another show I kept putting on the back burner until I watched a couple of clips online and watched about 3 episodes and it's pretty good. The movie was an abbreviated version of the book but this fleshes out the characters more and I'm enjoying specific changes that are very interesting. With salty dialog and great performances in each episode it's now a must watch.

The Bear on HULU I finally got around to watching this much acclaimed series and its right up there with some of my favorite films about cooking,chefs,anxiety and obsession to get every dish perfect from braised beef to donuts. I loved the pacing especially in a standout episode in which I felt all of the panic in the restaurant. What a great binge watch !! Hopefully there will be a season 2.

Devils hour on Amazon prime, only one season but a pretty unique thriller, lotta plot twists throughout, some fucked up characters especially the son.

would recommend.

kaleidoscope was fairly decent, nothing groundbreaking typical heist shit, unique in sense you can pretty much watch any episode in any order and still get the story. The end was severely lacking though.

This weeks ep was short but dope af

Like wtf. No one else is watchin this??? No one??

@Inori
@King Freeman
illestni99ainne
Chi-Town B

@shutupGabi
@neo2090
@mike030270
@DMorgan
@TheNightKing
@Revolver Ocelot
@Loch121

what-huh.gif

Jus watched the finale last nite.

Damn. That was dope. Finale like a stand alone movie. Felt different than any other ep. This show better get sum emmy noms

Last edited:
Back