Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Yeah that shit was mid. They didn't even let Jeff defend it. They would have been better off doing the reunion down the line in like February. See who's still fucking with each other and who's getting messy.

I got a new one for you @Elzo69Renaissance Dated and Related on Netflix. I'm only 2 episodes in but they might have one lol.
Yea they shot the reunion a day after the finale which was stupid

Zeta was on Twitter like had she known Chaz sister had been shitting on her on social media after she left the house the reunion would have been different

I thought about pressing play on dated and related but the related part threw me off

MO on Netflix Im 5 episodes in on this slick,fast and funny dramedy about a Palestinian refugee living one step away from asylum and but obstacles keep popping up.... im enjoying it so far. Mo Najjar actually reminds me of one of my old high school friends.Teresa Ruiz portrays his girlfriend Maria a determined,loving,cute and supportive woman a man deserves.

Lord Of The Rings RIngs Of Power Im not upset about this series saying it's blasphemy ,or on board with people saying there shouldnt be people of color in the series and so on . Im enjoying it, there is enough
to connect you to the films of the past and enough for me to care about this prequel series. Does it stall here and there? yes and i do hope the story thread
involving the Harfoots and the"mystery character" is not drawn out. Im enjoying the visuals and seeing parts of the
Lord Of the Rings world ive never seen .

MV5BM2IwYTVjNmEtODllYy00OTJiLTlkMWQtMzEyMTAyYmJmZjcxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTM1MTE1NDMx._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Jus finished season 2. Solid british humor. Tho the eps are too fuckin long. Kinda wierd mix of humor, drama n extra woke stuff. But i dug it. Arab broad beautiful

Ludik on Netflix is pretty good. I have watched The Darkman sequels so many times i half expected Arnold Vooslo to blurt out : I am Dr. Peyton Westlake. I enjoy these no nonsense, unflinching characters. Made it to episode 3 stopped watching not because it wasnt good but i tried Weed Gummies for the first time and.........

Finally catching up to Archer now that I have access to Hulu because I got tired of downloading every episode lol

I like what they did for her exit. I was curious how they'd do it. Pretty respectful while keeping the show going

Still have 4 episodes until I'm caught up

The Handmaids Tale 2 episodes in to the new season and it's already excelling past the last season
The visuals, betrayals and down right evil is outstanding AND HARROWING TO WATCH !!

Cobra KAI SEASON 5 really enjoyed this season in which i felt was far more intense and salty than previous seasons. I actually thought they were going to take a couple of crazier turns but i can see they pulled back a bit. Now all they have to do is bring in Hilary Swank who already has a contract with Netflix and the circle will be complete.

Watching this adult animation shit called Pantheon about uploading dead motherfuckers to computers so they can forever. Super realistic.

Evil corporations, human experimentation, dead parents, widows, high schoolers...it's lit.

745ca90b-3f15-7915-45c9-bd08532fb9d7.jpeg

Jus finished The Resort.

Starts out as a bootleg, young ppl version of the white lotus....that turns into a treasure hunt. That turns into sum kinda murder mystery mixed w time travel.

Sum interesting dialog bout life mixed in. Overall its iight. Ending makes zero sense. blah

Last edited:

Snabba Cash Season 2 .Nice surprise to discover the series has a second season and i couldnt help but watch all 6 episodes in a row of this involving,edgy,sharp and salty series. If you're not watching this series you are missing out

Andor is Star Wars without a Star Wars vibe and i like it. There is a slow build that leads to something very involving and actually very moving. It's cool to see how much influence and control the Empire had at the beginning of the rebellion,and how the rebellion actually came to fruition

Back