Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I finished WINNING TIME on HBO Max, about Magic Johnson rookie season. It was good, some stuff may have been fabricated for TV drama.
I rate the show 7/10

moon knight next

Yea man I swear they better find a way to keep Jeff around…. Fam is great TV… definitely too real for the type of show lol

I felt bad for Jesse but he been acting weird all summer. Can't tell if he really even wants that chick Deb or he just been bullshitting trying to stay on the show as long as possible cause that shit was an easy fix.

Nasty work….. hopefully they jump him…. This show needs a little bit of violence to take things to the next level

Gonna be interesting. It's aired daily and shown maybe a day off real time so I can't imagine they gonna ignore the noise.

How nasty would it be if she let ol' boy beat before she gets the news he's actually a fuck nigga. Dude been on his Clark Kent shit too tryna act like the humble nerd lmao.

Gonna be interesting. It's aired daily and shown maybe a day off real time so I can't imagine they gonna ignore the noise.

How nasty would it be if she let ol' boy beat before she gets the news he's actually a fuck nigga. Dude been on his Clark Kent shit too tryna act like the humble nerd lmao.
Yea they saying he got the gift that keeps on giving too

Bro they ain’t even make a scene of it….. announcer dude basically said bro left for personal reasons lol as long as it took to state that was the amount of time they spent on it

Yeah. Technically he hasn't been charged with anything and everything is just hearsay so better for them to just let him leave gracefully and let the chips fall where they may.

Finally got around to watching Bosch Legacy. Pretty good. Left on a crazy cliffhanger. I don't know if it's been renewed

I kind of like him as a private investigator. He let loose more in this than the other show

Back