Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

First episode was nuts. 🔥🔥🔥

Man's thought fight scenes in banshee was crazy. Pfffft.

Off the rip?

@Inori
@Old Man Cain
@Duwop
@loud-ninja
@Hustlelitó
@Revolver Ocelot
@AP2.5
@Maywood
@Chi-Town B

Take the first episode in.
I'm only 1 episode in so I'm obviously being a prisoner of the moment but they did that shit and I'm all in.

Like @toheeb27 said if all the episodes were laid out this shit would be getting binged tonight.
Glad u liked it, thought i was crazy when @Marc123 came in and poured cold water on my post.

I'm only 1 episode in so I'm obviously being a prisoner of the moment but they did that shit and I'm all in.

Like @toheeb27 said if all the episodes were laid out this shit would be getting binged tonight.

Lol you can get all the way the fuck outa here with the Banshee comparison fam.

But this is off to a solid start. Props for putting this on my radar. I saw the title in passing as a new show and kinda dismissed it.. Glad I checked it out tho. I'll be tuned in for the rest of the season.

Obi Wan Kenobi Season 1 Episode 6 Good ending(?) to the series. I feel like i got just all the right amount of everything but i would have loved another 30 minutes. It hit some good notes and some just felt like filler and lackluster. Im ok with the series ending here but if a season 2 happens there are definitely paths the story can take.

Sherwood on BBC . I like when a show has a based on real events foundation.It takes it's time to build the characters and to get going,but once it does i found myself very involved and there was tension building but definitely a shocking moment i didnt see coming in the first 2 episodes

Dark Winds on AMC is entertaining and eye opening. Story threads about murder,oppression and pain are written all over the faces of the cast. Finely acted and involving the first 2 episodes are very good and im looking forward to what happens next.

The Umbrella Academy im finding the new season more comprehensive and less scattered than the previous season. Still a lot of fun it's just odd how the CGI looks flawless in some scenes and others it looks completely off with odd looking green screen effects

p15032712_b_v10_aa.jpg

Binged s3 last. OK season. Barry was sad af all season lol. Dope finale tho

Stranger Things chapters 8 and 9
I'm not even going to call these episodes these were movies.
First things first Winona Ryder still has a great figure.

There was a lot to like even though I feel like there are some inconsistencies in the timelines.
The actors did a great job, things I hoped for finally happened. Good amount of raw emotion. The SFX ,cinematography, and green screen work was outstanding.
I know a season 5 is on its way and that there will be spin offs and I see they are already planting the seeds for them.

The Terminal List on Amazon Prime
It's an involving series and I'm two episodes in but I can see some predictable situations peering over the horizon in future and probably the final episodes. Curious to see if my predictions are true.

The last two episodes of Sherwood were actually very moving and hard hitting . Sometimes in life the simplest answer to a mystery is right in front of you

The Man who fell to Earth what an excellent series/season 1 (?) this was. Even though there was one turn that was predictable and the C.I.A hard ass portrayed by Kate Mulgrew should have seen it coming too. Great soulful performances from the entire cast not one misstep by anyone.

Back