Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Night Sky on Prime was decent.

Interesting premise but it didnt really stick the landing. Youre left with more questions at the end and I kinda wish they woulda delved deeper on certain aspects. If it gets a season 2 i'll tune in outa curiosity

Still havent checked this yet. I might leave that shit where it is lol

I watched all of the first season but never returned for the second. I was honestly surprised when I saw it got a third one. I dont even remember what happened in the first
Maddy was good as long as she was just an ancillary character to have a reason for Bosch and the ex to maintain their cordial co parenting relationship, but i figured something was in the works when she started getting WAY too much screen time. She's just not that interesting of a character

RE: Evil
I really loved the first season...i was excited to see how they were going to follow up

it went from something that, while i could totally suspend my disbelief, it had elements of "real" life stuff...the second season looks like something the CW threw together on lunch in the breakroom

Started watching "Wolf Like Me" on Peacock yesterday. So far it's pretty good. Made to ep.5. More than likely I'll continue today.

watching the staircase.. lol they done showed this lady dying 6 different ways and im still trying to figure out who actually killed her

Obi Wan Kenobi pretty good start to the series. Ewan McGregor ,Rupert Friend and Joel Edgerton are great,some of the actors have some charm but their acting is a bit wooden. I really enjoy these additional chapters to the Star Wars saga. High praise to everyone behind the sets,alien,creature and SFX work

Stranger Things season 4 Great to reunite with the characters and i can see why the budget was so high for season 4. The SFX work and design is great plus some of the episodes are almost 80 minutes long. I could have done without the addition of cookie cutter blond bullies and obnoxious characters who mainly provided filler and fodder.

Who Killed Sara season 3 Whoever came up with the idea to add Jean Reno to the cast is a genius. The story is still involving as the the mystery starts to bare revelations.

Wrong Side of the Tracks on Netflix José Coronado once again portraying a no nonsense ,no filter,unflinching character to a T !! Great to see him onscreen with Luis Zahera again and Nona Sobo is fun and beautiful but her character is frustrating and then some

The Wilds season 2 pretty good season finale even though i found some of the episodes to be to drawn out and dwelling.Rachel Griffiths as Gretchen Klein is so smug i love to hate her !!

Licoln Lawyer on Netflix of course they've made changes from the film version but this is a pretty slick ,fun and involving series. loving the dress Jazz Raycole wore in episode 2

We Own This City final episode was soul stirring and haunting for so many different reasons. Outstanding work from the entire cast. Truth is definitely stranger than fiction.

Was running through some of the hell raiser series since I found out that hulu is making a new movie. Saw hellraiser 2, 3, 4, 5. The second and forth are my favorite. I skipped the first because that is the one i have seen the most.

I finally watched every season of Snowfall and Power I loved both. I'm always late with these popular shows lol

1652144065_That-Damn-Michael-Che-Season-2-Release-Date-Plot-and.jpg

Binged season. Season starts off ok, buts ends with a bang. Eps 5 n 6 are fucking hilarious

saison-4

Jus finished Killing Eve. This show was dope af when it 1st started. By the end it was whatever. Over the top british spy drama, where the sub plots were uninteresting n hard to follow.

These 2 broads loved/hated tf outta each other tho.

cinematography n score were top notch tho

The Sci Fi shows were great this week
Star Trek Strange New Worlds and Obi Wan Kenobi each had great displays raw emotion, betrayal, and intensity.

Star Trek Strange New Worlds episode 6 really showed how you can't save everyone and you can't change someone no matter how much you love them and vice versa. Pretty harrowing and emotional conclusion to the episode. Show gets better every week.

Obi Wan Kenobi gave me what I wanted this week even though I would have liked another 20 minutes. Plus there were some inconsistencies. Darth Vader at the height of his powers. More reflecting on his time as Anakin Skywalker and training with Kenobi and his connection to Reva.Ingrams acting actually improved in portions of this episode. I hope the conclusion is 90 minutes.

3 eps into The Offer. The guy playing Al Pacino is knocking it out the park.

Yea. His acting is top notch. Dope version of a young pacino.

Matthew Goode is killing this role. Dude acting his ass off imo. Give him a emmy nod asap.

Matthew Goode is guy (plays the movie producer robert evans)...

3XaKKl0bKswTWbJ0Lh9nZ4UdAQo.jpg

I only have ep 10 left. But after the 1st couple eps it becomes kinda meh

Back