Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Killing-It-Key-Art-Craig-Robinson-Peacock.jpeg

Couple eps into this. Its not that funny, but its wierd n awkward af. I'll rock w it
I got 2 episodes in and decided this ain't it.

61st Street on AMC The critics are right it is an instantly involving series . I immediately felt something for the characters and the situations they find themselves in. Looking forward to the next episodes

We Own This City on HBO Lining up to be another great series from the people behind The Wire. Jon Bernthal turning in another great performance and the always watchable and great Wunmi Mosaku displaying her talents in this show that is Based on the book "We Own This City: A True Story of Crime, Cops and Corruption" by Baltimore Sun reporter Justin Fenton, this gritty drama chronicles the rise and fall of the Baltimore Police Department's Gun Trace Task Force.

Farewell to Better Things on FX . I didnt fully get on board with some of the things Pamela Adlon's Sam did at times but it was still a good show. The series finale was kind of annoying at times but i guess wanted to be poetic and playful i will always love Mikey Madison who portrayed her daughter Max

Moon Knight Episode 5 It was a great wounded psyche episode. Some people are saying the last episode airing the same week as Doctor Strange will mean something but i kind of doubt it.

I got 2 episodes in and decided this ain't it.

Yea. tbh 1st couple eps are meh to borderline trash.

But imo around ep 5 it finds its groove. It becomes more satire, surreal comedy. And bodies start droppin. It has that odd ball feel.

The stand alone eps w the random white dude, his brother n the aussie broad are funny af

61st Street on AMC The critics are right it is an instantly involving series . I immediately felt something for the characters and the situations they find themselves in. Looking forward to the next episodes

We Own This City on HBO Lining up to be another great series from the people behind The Wire. Jon Bernthal turning in another great performance and the always watchable and great Wunmi Mosaku displaying her talents in this show that is Based on the book "We Own This City: A True Story of Crime, Cops and Corruption" by Baltimore Sun reporter Justin Fenton, this gritty drama chronicles the rise and fall of the Baltimore Police Department's Gun Trace Task Force.

Farewell to Better Things on FX . I didnt fully get on board with some of the things Pamela Adlon's Sam did at times but it was still a good show. The series finale was kind of annoying at times but i guess wanted to be poetic and playful i will always love Mikey Madison who portrayed her daughter Max

Moon Knight Episode 5 It was a great wounded psyche episode. Some people are saying the last episode airing the same week as Doctor Strange will mean something but i kind of doubt it.

bruh. I love better things!!

The final season is over. Im bout to binge that asap.

Real good show.

Yea. tbh 1st couple eps are meh to borderline trash.

But imo around ep 5 it finds its groove. It becomes more satire, surreal comedy. And bodies start droppin. It has that odd ball feel.

The stand alone eps w the random white dude, his brother n the aussie broad are funny af

LMAO. Jus finished this.

This shit is fuckin hilarious. lol

Ok Viola Davis's portrayal of Michelle Obama is kind of off with the turned up and pursed lips but it's still an interesting show as we're shown the roles various first ladies played in there husbands careers as Presidents. Oh and Viola wears this form fitting outfit in episode 2 that fits her like a glove......NICE

The Offer on Paramount is pretty good and if you love film ,TV HISTORY and The Godfather you will definitely love this series.Some of the facts about the making of the movie were surprising to me

Ok Viola Davis's portrayal of Michelle Obama is kind of off with the turned up and pursed lips but it's still an interesting show as we're shown the roles various first ladies played in there husbands careers as Presidents. Oh and Viola wears this form fitting outfit in episode 2 that fits her like a glove......NICE

The Offer on Paramount is pretty good and if you love film ,TV HISTORY and The Godfather you will definitely love this series.Some of the facts about the making of the movie were surprising to me

lol im jus about start the offer

The.Offer.Miniseries.jpg

Binged these 1st 3. Interesting watch. Behind the scenes of how this classic was made. The acting is top notch. Some of the dialog is kinda cheesey cuz they say exactly what u think they would say. Kinda like fan service....in one scene the writers wife says "wow. A offer he cant refuse. That is a great line." Like the dialog is jus too spot on.

But the acting saves it. The studio head steals every scene. Give this guy his emmy nod now

maxresdefault.jpg

no_activity_cropped.jpg

Binged trailer park boys animated series s2 n no activity s4. Both decent, background noise kinda watch. Decent laughs.

EN_PENT_Character_Myers_Vertical_4x5_RGB_PRE.jpg

Mike Meyers overdid it with the characters, tbh. The show had a few funny moments, but nearly all of them are on a meta level, unrelated to the story. If you're into conspiracy and esoteric shit, just watch Inside Job.

@King Freeman did you finish the first season of Hacks? S2 bout to drop this week I think

I haven't finished it yet. I'm back logged on everything. I mounted my TV in my room over the bed and I legit haven't been able to watch 40 minutes of anything without falling asleep since 🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴

Like I gotta be fresh off the wake up or doing something else while I'm watching to keep myself awake or it's a wrap.

I'm officially washed. 😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣 I been getting some good ass sleep tho can't lie.

#blessed

Star Trek :Strange New Worlds is pretty good actually better than Picard. My coworker told me about the ending of Picard and i laughed.
But Strange New Worlds brought back a character twist i had either forgotten from the original 60's series or i never
saw the episode in which it took place.

I need to start the new Elizabeth Moss Apple Series Shining Girls that people are raving about.

the-shrink-next-door-social-feature.jpg

Finally plowed thru this. *huge yawn*. Everything leads up to the finale where he finally tells the doc to gtfoh. Finale was decent, everything else was a bore. That pos doc was milking ppl tho.

Star Trek :Strange New Worlds is pretty good actually better than Picard. My coworker told me about the ending of Picard and i laughed.
But Strange New Worlds brought back a character twist i had either forgotten from the original 60's series or i never
saw the episode in which it took place.

I need to start the new Elizabeth Moss Apple Series Shining Girls that people are raving about.
I've been thinking about starting Strange New Worlds, but since this Nu-Trek shit, I've felt they've just been bastardizing the franchise. They've retconned so much established lore, shit is disgusting. I've heard good things about the first two episodes, though, but I'm still worried as the writers are the same for Picard and DIS.

Anyone watching whatever Bosch Legacy? I checked the original joint but have no clue what this one is about.

I've been trying with Shining Girls on AppleTv but this shit aint really keeping my attention

Anyone watching whatever Bosch Legacy? I checked the original joint but have no clue what this one is about.

I've been trying with Shining Girls on AppleTv but this shit aint really keeping my attention

Oh shit?! I didnt kno the bosch spinoff already dropped.

Thats whats up

Back