Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Were these any good? I see it's on netflix now. Worth checking?
They're ok, the alien one, the vietnam one, and the one with Dakota fanning are probably the best that I remember. They're all lil shorts the director was trying to shop to studios. Decent way to spend an hour or so.

Maid on Netflix

The family wanted to watch this one.
To me it had that been there done that struggling with life factor that I've seen in dozens of shows. The actors do a fine job and the story has some unique touches to it but it was just ok.

Blood & Water season 2

The first 3 episodes of this season felt so lackluster and like filler. It really didn't pick up until the last 3 episodes and I wondered why they waited to have a more engaging script until the last 3 episodes. Oh well at least the eye candy was great as usual:

Does anyone subscribe to Apple TV or Peacock? Would you say its worth it at this point in time? Peacock has a couple shows i like to watch, but I'm not sure what their movie selection is like, if they even have one. Apple TV i know nothing about. My buddy says there is a show by M Night on there thats really good, but besides that I've no clue. I wanna check out that Ted Lasso show though and I like that its only 5 bucks a month.

If a majority of their movies or shows can be found on other services like Hulu then I'll probably pass, but if anyones a subscriber to either one and has anything positive to say please lemme know.

Does anyone subscribe to Apple TV or Peacock? Would you say its worth it at this point in time? Peacock has a couple shows i like to watch, but I'm not sure what their movie selection is like, if they even have one. Apple TV i know nothing about. My buddy says there is a show by M Night on there thats really good, but besides that I've no clue. I wanna check out that Ted Lasso show though and I like that its only 5 bucks a month.

If a majority of their movies or shows can be found on other services like Hulu then I'll probably pass, but if anyones a subscriber to either one and has anything positive to say please lemme know.

Ted Lasso is dope
The Morning Show is good
Defending Jacob was decent
Mr. Corman was interesting but im pretty sure that shit got cancelled
Truth be told lost me after the first season
Jon Stewart has a new show called The Problem with Jon Stewart

That M. Knight joint... if you're talking about Servant.. I question your friends taste in shows if he's saying that's really good lol

That's all I can remember from AppleTv

Uh. My dude, you can basically do a wikipedia search of all these streaming services to see all the original programming each one offers.

but tbh idk why anyone pays for that stuff when you have flixtor and dopebox for free

I was surprised to learn Peacock had free content. I watched Kevin Hart's talk show on there for free. That's all I watched though so I can't comment on the extent of what's free.

Ps5 has a free 6month promotion going so I just copped. Ted lasso was dope. Foundation is dope so far.
Might check out See next.

looking for a new show to get into

I'm still trying to get past the pilot of "The expanse"

but i prefer maybe a detective type show
some super natural shit i guess
a drama along the lines of Billions or some shit
I loved Black Summer as well

@Inori did you finish War of the Worlds?

I hate sasha so much. I want him dead b. Dead.

Nah I never even finished the first season. When I was looking some months back I think I made it three-four episodes but couldnt find links after that. Ima circle back and see what's what

Back