Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Finished Squid Game. I really liked it up until the last 3 episodes
Thought the VIPs were a bit too eccentric. I'm surprised the others didn't mention how the one VIP never came back

I guess when the camera didn't show the old man getting killed the pink suit guy just shot something else to make it seem like the old man was killed. So what would they have done if he had stayed with the old man until the end?

The cop didn't really add anything to the plot besides being a nuisance to the pink suited people. Him knowing how to scuba dive seemed too convenient for the getaway too. Also if they have cameras everywhere except certain spots and they can't find the cop then by process of elimination they should have checked those spots. Him moving so easily and freely was actually bugging me

That guy was cold blooded in the marble game and his partner was way too damn trusting. I thought they were going to do another group game

I couldn't do those height games lol that shit would freak me out just by being up that high. Jumping on even tempered glass wouldn't have worked with me lol I'm surprised no one tried just grabbing ahold of the rails to get to the other side or even trying to walk on the rails

So is he playing the game again to sabotage it? I assume they wouldn't let that happen

Is it worth the watch? I like Mamoa in the movies and shows he’s been in but I just hadn’t felt a push to catch this show. Hadn’t heard anybody talking about it at all.

Let me know how it is. I couldn't get jiggy with the idea of a bunch of blind niggas warring but I see trailer commercials from time to time and it looks lit. Just can't bring myself to check for it.

Let me know how it is. I couldn't get jiggy with the idea of a bunch of blind niggas warring but I see trailer commercials from time to time and it looks lit. Just can't bring myself to check for it.
Will do. I’m on this Squid Game show on Netflix right now. So far so good, I’m hooked at this point.

Back