Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I wana watch this but I have no desire to get apple tv

You actually pay for these streaming services?!
:yikes2:

I mean, it's only 5 bucks a month. So ya kno. But here ya go...

Guess I'll finally say this

If a movie/show has a dedicated thread, post your reviews in that thread. The movie/TV threads are for more obscure shows/movies that don't have their own threads. A few people are posting specific threads reviews in these threads spoiling things for people who haven't seen those shows/movies because they are avoiding those threads until they can see the movie/show.

After this post, your posts will be deleted as a 1st warning, you will be banned for a day from this forum as a 2nd warning, and if you still feeling bold, the locks will be changed on the door if you do it a 3rd time

OIP.xYMuZTI5-frWUoX2nHzx6gHaHa

Binged Rutherford Falls. Decent watch, solid message. But it's not funny at all.

R.6c009e0994c98bb70bbe9a5551643a31

Binged AP bio season 4. lol this season is hilarious. Only 8 episodes tho. Hopefully next season, post covid will have more episodes. Funny af

@Lou Cypher u still watching?
I fucking wish, dude. That is such a slept on show. At least on the forums. I think you and I discussed the show way back on the IC when the show first started. I havent seen any episodes since the show went over to the peacock

I fucking wish, dude. That is such a slept on show. At least on the forums. I think you and I discussed the show way back on the IC when the show first started. I havent seen any episodes since the show went over to the peacock

s3 is iight. s4 is fucking hilarious

Started watchin season 2 of "See". On episode 2...geezus. Baba's brutality definitely went up a notch. Lol

Started watchin season 2 of "See". On episode 2...geezus. Baba's brutality definitely went up a notch. Lol
Is it worth the watch? I like Mamoa in the movies and shows he’s been in but I just hadn’t felt a push to catch this show. Hadn’t heard anybody talking about it at all.

You really think you've seen it all huh? Lmao

This show should be called it gets worse
Nah I'm on s4 now. I'm kinda bored tbh but sanaa lathan is in this season so I'll finish it. I'm at where Sean and Julia had a deformed baby and Tyrion is the nurse. Kimber got Matt into scientology and shit.

Back