Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

Your next best bet is flixtor.to on your laptop or pc.

Or if you got fire stick or chromecast come to the terrarium gang thread and well put you on..

But flixtor.to should do you properly on ya laptop, pc or tablet.
Yea ima run through whatever other stuff im in the middle of then get to that

Currently watching the new Bo Burnham special.

So far it's everything I expected and more. I really recommend it to anyone that's a fan of observational comedy, surrealism, dark humor and satire.

I just started curb. I think I’m near the end of season 2.
Just finished season 10 of Curb. Took about a month to go through all 10 seasons, but I did catch all 4 seasons of Snowfall in this same time. Snowfall probably took about a week of that time.

Shit definitely got funnier each season, lol. Larry is the biggest unintentional asshole ever, lol.

Series was pretty good...

FFA2C385-15E2-4917-B959-7B62A39745D9.gif

Just finished season 10 of Curb. Took about a month to go through all 10 seasons, but I did catch all 4 seasons of Snowfall in this same time. Snowfall probably took about a week of that time.

Shit definitely got funnier each season, lol. Larry is the biggest unintentional asshole ever, lol.

Series was pretty good...

View attachment 548331

lmao the way leon says "A-jack-uhh-lit" lol lol nh

That ending to Queen Of The South last episode, I wasn't expecting that. I always thought Pote would be the one to get put down.

OIP.0M9bui1t081xkYA2DbMUtAHaEK

Jus finished this. Starts off solid, then goes completely off the rails. I dont kno wtf is goin on. Cinematography and production value are dope tho.

OIP.0M9bui1t081xkYA2DbMUtAHaEK

Jus finished this. Starts off solid, then goes completely off the rails. I dont kno wtf is goin on. Cinematography and production value are dope tho.

I havent finished it yet but I felt my interest waning as the show went on.. like wtf are we doing here? Ima finish the season eventually. I think I have one or two episodes left but honestly if everyone dies and the show gets cancelled I really wouldnt give a shit

Back