Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I'm watching Veep again. I missed the last few seasons and starting from the beginning. I forgot how funny this shit was.

I'm watching Veep again. I missed the last few seasons and starting from the beginning. I forgot how funny this shit was.
i keep starting and stopping. It's definitely one of those joints I'll watch under the influence. The jokes hit harder for me

this and Superstore

i keep starting and stopping. It's definitely one of those joints I'll watch under the influence. The jokes hit harder for me

this and Superstore
I'm on s3 now and it found it its stride. Towards the end of s2 that shit hasnt missed.

The red wedding.

I was working overnights as a concierge when I watched that. I was so thrown by that shit I just went down to the staff room and laid down on the couch for an hour. Lmao.
the way they shanked the preg queen belly....cold blooded! The look of stun on Robb's face. The look of stun on his mother's face when they took Robb out. I WAS NOT expecting that! I let the credits run longer than I ever had tryna gather my thoughts 🤣

Back