Welcome To aBlackWeb

What are you watching? The Official TV Show Thread

I don't really fuck with straight dramas but I'll fuck with a level headed space exploration show and this shit was good as hell, had me in my feelings a few times. Ep 5 had me angry, laughing and crying in the same fucking episode. Acting was on point, writing was on point, story never stuck and moved at the right pace.

a.p.-bio-season-3-character-posters.jpg

Jus binged season 3 of AP Bio. Peacock for the win lol. Season is funny af. Shoulda been 13 episodes as the 1st 2 seasons not 8. But w/e. Solid laughs

@Lou Cypher

Last edited:
Intelligence_peacock.jpg

Binged this British comedy. decent amount of laughs. Background noise kinda watch. Kinda reminded me of Mr. Bean for some reason

I think my momma tryin’ to “beat” Netflix...in tha first 3 weeks of her having Netflix she’s watched in their entirety (or up to tha most current ep) these series...

Orange Is the New Black
Ozark
Arrested Development
How To Get Away With Murder
Shameless
Queen of the South
Breaking Bad
Up Schitts Creek

I told her she was buggin’ out and she said “I’m retired and you fuss at me if I go anywhere soooo....I don’t see what’s tha problem.” Then proceeds to tell me “Wait until I start on the documentaries!!” lmaooo

I’m puttin’ my foot down if she starts P-Valley...

:smh:lol
I'm avoiding putting my mom on my Netflix and hulu and showing her how to use it for this very reason lmao

hulu-woke-1.png

Finished Woke, it was iight. Felt like it coulda been better, but was decent. I was jus expecting it to be better for some reason. Episode 6 was funny af tho. Hulk smash the white broad. I hope Hulu doesn't cxl it, i'll definitely still watch a 2nd season

Finished Pen15 season 2. Season 1 was GOAT, fuckin hilarious. Season 2 is meh, nowhere near as good. Jus not as funny. They were only able to finish 1/2 the season cuz of covid, hope the back 1/2 is much better. Still a decent watch tho

Just discovered this on Netflix. About a family of MMA fighters. Thought it was a new show but it’s 3 seasons deep and already cancelled. Great watch though with Frank Grillo, Nick Jonas and Jonathan Tucker

4453ACBD-B478-4255-9FBC-AD55AF33FF84.jpeg

AAAABSYcWpRWDgV9jwDuQervf_i7_5m2omx7V-jWwXE1AsIP_6MpMzWVpBLQpV75JQ_lmJZ_2RqVKIQmzCuCj_EoDcI6_bYo7Dymhox4nDY6RvZtNMVmVqqKb4HN8vaXMA.jpg

Jus binged this. Couple laughs here n there and solid cameos but overall pretty meh. I expected it to be funnier, i fux w king bach tho

Back